Sanctuary (a/b/o) part 7 (NSFW)

"How do you think it feels?" Brett asked.

He was lying on Eddy's chest, naked. It was the last few hours of Brett's heat.

They had followed the instructions on the information card and got to an underground sanctuary. The hosts were devastated to hear the news about Jessica and Cillian but happily took Brett and Eddy in since they were friends with the deceased couple.

Thankfully they didn't know the mess Eddy and Brett actually were in and the story behind Jessica's death, and Eddy didn't find it in his heart to tell them, he needed Brett to be ok first.

Now they were lying in a bedroom for omegas in heats.

"Hm?" Eddy asked.
"To loose your mate I mean..." Brett'a voice carried a certain pain in it.
Eddy's heart dropped.

He couldn't imagine what loosing a mate would be like. He could only imagine the pain he'd feel if Brett would meet that fate and didn't even want to think about loosing someone with the connection of a mate.

"I don't know... I don't want to know either..."
Of course not, who did?

Brett shifted.
"Do you think you'll ever mate with someone?" He asked, the same tone as before.
Eddy thought for a while.

"I don't think I could..."
Now it was Brett's heart that dropped. He didn't know what answer he'd expect, but apparently that one wasn't the one.
"Oh..." he managed.

"Not after being this close to you..."

Brett looked up, shocked. That was more pleasurable for his heart to hear for some reason.

Eddy looked into Brett's shimmering eyes and felt his own pupils dilate.
"Eddy your, ah~"
Brett was interrupted by Eddy's long member intruding his lubricated entrance.

Eddy moved in a slow rhythmic pace, drawing moans out of Brett with each one. Brett was lost in the pleasure when he heard the softest whisper he'd ever heard, rumbling low and desire-full.

"Please be mine, Brett..."

Brett could barely get out a reply at the intense emotion in his body no matter how badly he wanted to, but finally managed to say what he wanted.

"Please make me yours, Eddy..."

He seductively tilted his head back to reveal his nape. Eddy bit down simultaneously with the last thrust that threw them both over the edge, Eddy cuming inside Brett and Brett coming all the way up to his own collarbone.

Eddy let go of the bite and fell back to look Brett in the eyes, chuckling softly at the mess they've made. Brett giggled along, bubbly as post-mated hormones raged through his body. Eddy brought him in to kiss his cheek softly.

"My little omega," he purred.

Brett shivered.

"My alpha."