Magic mike trick (slight NSFW)

Brett sneaked up between Eddy's legs like the slithery boi he is. Eddy put down his book with a bored expression that hid an underlying amusement.
"Do you need anything, Brett?" He asked sarcastically.

"Noo, don't mind me~," Brett responded while resting his body closer to Eddy's so his mouth could reach the soft unmarked skin on Eddy's neck.
Eddy, being the tease he is, simply put the book back up without granting Brett a reaction.

What Brett didn't know though, was that Eddy could hardly even see the letters portrayed on the paper when his mind spun under Brett's dangerously seductive influence.

Brett knew whining would only make Eddy retaliate more to win more power. Instead, he kissed, licked and bit Eddy's neck all the way up to his soft cheek. There he placed some soft loving kisses before placing himself in front of Eddy's vision.

He innocently leaned in to grab Eddy's glasses with his teeth, slowly sliding them off of his face and sitting more upright.
"Can I have my glasses? You know I need them to read," Eddy stated calmly, still not granting Brett the satisfaction of displaying the pleasure he's actually receiving.

"I mean, sure, but they'll break if you keep them on," Brett replied with a mischievous smile.
"Is that so? In that case I suggest these go off too," Eddy said as he softly slid Brett's glasses off his face.

Brett let him, but couldn't help but grin all the time at the vision in his mind. Once the glasses were off and put down on the bedside table, Brett's real plan began.

In one swift, practiced movement, Brett twisted his torso to entwine his legs under Eddy's, locking them to his knee joints. He then shifted his weight to unravel his torso and make Eddy to his stomach with Brett behind him.

Eddy's eyes widened as he realized Brett's intention.
"Oh no you don't!" He countered and forcefully let the momentum continue, eventually turning them both another turn.

Brett yelped at the sudden force as his forearms slammed into the mattress. Eddy, filled with adrenaline, put one hand on Brett's, intertwining their fingers to pin him down effectively. His other hand found its way to Brett's hips, keeping them up as he grind down.

Every drop of Brett's arrogance and cockiness poured out of him at that grind and he became exponentially easier for Eddy to handle. His breath hitched as Eddy pulled him up by his neck.

Seductively, Eddy purred into his ear:
"Your little tricks won't work on me, love."
Brett melted, letting out a shaky breath.

Eddy gave off an amused chuckle at the sound. His hand traced Brett's clothed front torso, slowly torturing the older. As his fingers moved closer to its designated target, they stopped.

"You'll simply have to try harder next time."
With those words, Eddy let Brett's limp body fall into the mattress. Casually, he walked out of the room, turning around at the doorway to blow a kiss to his wrecked lover who huffed annoyingly in response.