Apple Vision Pro (NSFW)

"That was unpleasant," Brett said and took off the Apple Vision Pro's.
Eddy's lips grew into a grin.
"You look hot without glasses you know."

"Is that so? Maybe I'll walk around blind more often then," Brett joked casually and looked up at Eddy. "Nope, scratch that, I can't even tell if you're still in the couch or not." He chuckled.

"No? How many fingers?"
"Eddy, I literally can't even see your face, how do you think-" Brett's breath hitched as his sentence was cut off.

During Brett's talking, Eddy had come closer and stroked three fingers across Brett's clothed dick, hence the abrupt ending. Brett's hands immediately shot up to Eddy's chest, pushing meekly like kitten paws.

"Eddy, the camera-," Brett whimpered.
"How many fingers Brett?" Eddy asked teasingly innocently, as if asking what time it is. "Or would you like to feel them in another way?"

The widest grin grew on Eddy's face as Brett shied away at the suggestive comment, hiding his blushing face but counterproductively revealing his red ears. Eddy chuckled softly.
"I'm sorry, baby, you're just so pretty when you blush, I couldn't resist," he purred.

Brett emerged from the hiding place in his arms, cheeks tinted red, his dazed look enhanced by the lack of focus in his eyes.
"We'll have to cut this away," he stated.

"Why? So they won't hear this?" He asked as he grind down, causing Brett to moan and throw his arms around Eddy to dig his nails into Eddy's back. Eddy chuckled lowly at the reaction, leaning in closely to Brett's ear.

"You're right. That sound belongs to me only," he whispered before trailing kisses down Brett's neck, sucking softly at the milky skin.

The action threw Brett out of his consequential thinking, leaving Eddy the task to heave up every single bit of self control he had left not to leave marks.

They had a concert in Amsterdam the next day and both knew marks wouldn't look professional no matter who they were from, but damn did Eddy have to fight not to.

Eddy feasted away on Brett's skin, lifting his shirt for more access. He trailed kisses all the way down, looking up as he unbuttoned Brett's skinny jeans.

The only thing he could read in Brett's gaze was lust, his breathing heavy as Eddy's large hands pulled Brett's boxers down, freeing his hard member.

Eddy smirked as Brett covered his face in embarrassment. To gain his attention again, Eddy took Brett fully in his mouth, and boy did it work. The room filled with Brett's moans and his hands immediately found Eddy's hair, tugging lightly.

"Ah, Eddy-" Brett whimpered in between moans causing Eddy to smile around Brett and hum, sending shivers through Brett.

Brett's orgasm hit early when Eddy was so skilled with throat and tongue. He arched his back, subconsciously thrusting into Eddy's mouth.

"Oh, s-sorry," he apologized weakly.
Eddy swallowed him down before chuckling.
"Don't worry baby, I love it when you lose your mind."
He climbed up the couch and gave Brett a kiss which he happily accepted.

"You want help too?" He asked.
"Don't worry bout me honey, just let me watch back that video and I'll probably come hands-free," Eddy grinned widely as he spoke.

Brett once again hid his flushed face, this time in Eddy's comforting embrace.