Video shoot distraction (NSFW)

Brett kissed Eddy passionately in front of the camera. They were in the middle of filming some video, he didn't even remember which one anymore. One thing led to another and now he was in Eddy's lap, dancing with his tongue.

"With all due respect Eddy, I'm not gonna finish this video without your dick in my ass first," Brett purred breathlessly but firmly into Eddy's ear.
Pleasant shivers went down Eddy's spine and he smiled at the hilariously eloquent formulation of such a dirty sentence.

He chuckled softly while Brett kissed his neck.
"Then with all due respect-" Eddy's sentence was continued by the action of standing up, lifting Brett in the process.
Brett yelped at the sudden lift and clung onto Eddy, partly to save his life, partly for the friction that drew an involuntary moan from his lips.

Eddy chuckled at Brett's adorable horniness as he walked over to the sofa in the recording room and let Brett fall. Brett grunted as he hit the sofa and looked up at Eddy who peered down dominantly on him, a smile on his lips that read the word 'devour'.

By habit, Brett tried to get closer to Eddy but was pushed back by a firm hand. Once down on the sofa again, Eddy took a grip of Brett's pants and pulled every layer off, underwear included. Brett blushed in his newly exposed state and hid his face in his arms and hands.

Eddy couldn't stop grinning at Brett's every reaction. He was too cute, so easy to handle. Eddy put a knee down on the floor while lifting Brett's T-shirt a bit with a hand caressing his stomach.

Brett didn't even have time to react to that touch because a second later, a tongue ran from the underside of his shaft to the tip of his dick. He moaned and squirmed at the stimulation, reflexively grinding upwards for more but stopped by a large hand.

"Don't get too eager now my love, I set the pace here," Eddy purred seductively as he held Brett's hips down with a hand that could easily embrace most of Brett's thigh and hip.
Eddy smiled at the look of it, then looked up to the flushed-faced boy, wrecked and at his disposal.

Brett had moved his arms from his face and met Eddy's hungry eyes, the sight almost enough to undo him. Eddy maintained the eye contact while slowly sinking down for another lick. Brett lost the eye contact the second Eddy's tongue made contact, causing him to chuckle once again.

"So cute, can't even control yourself," Eddy teased.
Brett panted and moaned as Eddy's lips caressed his wet tip with soft, slow sucks. Yet he managed to smirk as he countered:
"I'm the one lacking self-control? Ah~ Your eyes read a different story."

In a split second, Eddy was towering over Brett, pinning him down with the smaller's leg over his shoulder as he ground his clothed dick against the exposed boy.
"Ah!~" Brett whimpered, his body relaxing under Eddy's energy.

Eddy peered down at Brett's half-lidded, lust-filled eyes, almost begging in a way.
"Then show me, baby," Eddy let go of his left hand go to reach down and undo his pants, creating space for his member to emerge. "Show me you can be a good boy."

Brett's eyes widened as Eddy slid into him, a moan escaping along with a few panting breaths. He squirmed at the sensation until he finally adjusted. Eddy sat with a content smirk at Brett's reaction to his thick member.

Brett let out a few more pants to let his breathing settle before heaving himself up to straddle Eddy's lap.
"Game on." He said after locking eye contact once again.

Eddy sat surprised for a moment before breaking out in a big smirk. Slowly, he rocked his hips, studying Brett's reaction. A slight moan escaped the back of Brett's throat but he kept the eye contact well. He was gonna win this game.

So he too started rocking, using his legs to bounce and increase the pleasure to Eddy. The only problem was he was too increasing the pleasure to himself. The room was soon filled with grunts and moans that sped up accordingly with the rhythm of their rocking.

"C'mon baby, you know you're gonna lose," Eddy teased softly with a smirk.
Brett did not trust his voice to answer but simply shook his head with pursed lips.

Eddy chuckled softly, knowing very well that Brett had basically been doing all the work up until now. He was only waiting for Brett to think he could actually win this game.

"And what if I do... this?"
Eddy thrusted upwards at last, causing Brett to spurt white ribbons between them with a loud moan before crumbling in Eddy's arms. He'd lost the game, he broke the eye contact during his high.

Eddy chuckled softly while holding Brett close and continuing to pounce slowly into the smaller body.
"You are so cute when you're determined, love," Eddy cooed softly while kissing Brett's soft bread cheek.
Brett whined, causing another loving chuckle from Eddy.

"Too sensitive, or should I continue?" Eddy then asked, more serious and back to his usual, empathic self.
Brett turned his head on his rest on Eddy's shoulder.
"No, don't worry, please, finish in me," he responded, still a bit winded.
"You sure?"
Brett nodded with a smile.

Eddy mirrored with a soft smile before slowly leaning forward to lay them down on the sofa where he could make love to Brett a bit steadier. After finishing, Eddy flipped them sideways caressed Brett softly, calming his hormones. Eddy could never get enough of the serene, calm and content look on Brett's sleepy face after they'd made love.

His eyes were closed and his lips tugging slightly upwards, appearing as asleep from outside but Eddy could feel his present breath along with the active embrace of the smaller's arms around his neck. He could lie there and look at that expression and caress the curves of the beautiful body forever.

"Is the camera still rolling?" Brett asked.
Eddy thought for a moment, then laughed softly.
"I think it is"