Breddy x reader (NSFW)

"I can't believe you made me agree to this," Eddy said while having you pinned against the wall.
You replied with a mischievous giggle.
"Having regrets?"

"I'm much older than you y/n, I should've respectfully refused to take you back to the hotel," Eddy explained again, the heat between you not disappearing once during the conversation.

"What can I say, I'm persuasive," you countered confidently with a slow grind against the taller man.
Eddy grunted and slammed you back into the wall at the action.

"You're so daring," he said lowly.
"You're so sexy," there was no hesitation in your voice.
The bratty behavior caused Eddy's temper to tip over. He turned you around and pinned you front-first into the wall before grinding you from behind.

The grind came so unexpectedly you couldn't hold back the moan in caused.
"Is this what you want, baby?" Eddy teased, visibly pleased with the reaction he gained.
"Fuck you," you countered, not in the mental state to come up with creative comebacks anymore.

"As you wish," Eddy definitely had the upper hand now.
In a swift throw, you landed on the soft mattress, Eddy soon towering over you. You moaned as he once again grind down.

Eddy chuckled at the sound.
"You really do have a beautiful voice," he purred into your ear, causing shivers. "I'll make sure you use it."
He made quick work of pealing your pants off, your shirt following shortly after.

"Wow... I see it's not only your voice that is beautiful," he said with a grin that held malicious intent.
"You're a real charmer," you mirrored his grin.

He discarded his shirt and connected his skin with yours. You breathed out at the contact. Finally close. Yet you yearned for more. So much more.

As if your body had its own mind, your hips started moving against his, letting you trace the outlines of his member through the skinny jeans.
"Fuck, you're big aren't you?" You whimpered at the sensation in your lower body.

"You could say that," the confident reply made you even more eager to go further so you started tugging at the hem of his jeans. "So needy," he coed, but followed suit nevertheless.

Once bare, he flipped you to your stomach and embraced you from behind, letting his hard member tease your throbbing entrance. You desperately tried to push back against him, taking leverage against the headboard.

Eddy chuckled, amused to see you desperately seeking pleasure.
"Tell me baby, what is it that you so desperately want?"
You groaned at his tease and tried to message it by pushing back on him even more.
"Words darling," he cooed.
"Please," you breathed, finally giving in:

"Please fuck me Eddy."

Eddy smirked in victory.
"As you wish, my love," he whispered seductively into your ear before slowly, slowly pushing into your heat.
The slowness of the action gave you time to feel every inch of him, every crease, every vein. You moaned through the thrust while Eddy soothed you with kisses on your shoulder and neck.

He continued with the slow, seductive pace that left you a limp wreck. It was almost embarrassing what he could do to you with such a slow tempo.

"Ah~ Ah, Eddy~"
"I'm right here baby, right here," he purred softly in between kisses.

You usually were very active during sex, pushing back, riding, talking, but something about this man made your mind go white, leaving your body to experience the pleasure he granted you.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum y/n."
You couldn't even conjure a response under the intense pleasure. Eddy increased the pace slightly and moaned as he filled you up a moment after.