Rival (part 7 (NSFW))

Another couple of weeks past and the two continued their regular visits, or in other words, Brett basically lived with Eddy. However, homosexuality was great sin in this period of time and both of them knew they had to keep their distance in public.

It was excruciating, really. Especially for Eddy since Brett was very popular due to his kindness. He wasn't perceived as 'cool' per se but he definitely had respect and was approachable.

Multiple of their peers were oftentimes around him, asking for advice on violin skills, tips on teachers or questions about homework. And Brett, being the kind soul he was, never denied.

Eddy watched with dark eyes as Brett helped a girl from the class under, Jessica. Usually, Eddy did have issues with the people coming up to Brett, but this one was unimaginable.

She was all over Brett, touching him and visibly flirting by showing off her beautiful features. Eddy almost bit off the tip of his pen as he watched.

"Whoa dude, you look tense like a fridge, you ok?" Hyung, his cellist friend, asked.
"Yeah... I'll be right back, Hyung, I uhh... forgot my uhh... yeah." Eddy's fury didn't even care about the pathetically horrible excuse as he rose from his seat and walked over to Brett and Jessica with sure steps.

"Hey Brett, I need to play with you. The Bach double won't practice itself," Eddy said sternly, fighting the urge to physically prove this woman wronged of action by being too close to Brett, knowing what consequences it could have in the time period.
"Oh, sure Eddy, just a mo-" Eddy didn't wait for a further answer before yanking Brett out of the couch he was sitting in.

He stormed through the halls, a firm grip of Brett's wrist.
"Whoa! Eddy, everything ok? Why the hurry?" Brett asked with great concern.
Was something wrong?

Eddy slung the door to his room open. Once inside, he turned around to roughly push Brett against the door, kissing him hard. Brett melted almost immediately, his body coded to do so at Eddy's touch.

"You're mine Brett, I am a generous and open-handed man at heart but regarding this concern I simply refuse to share," Eddy said with lust filled eyes that drove Brett crazy.
He caressed Brett's stomach, smoothly flowing over the scarred bumps that he knew by heart by now.

"This is mine," he said through the caress.
His left hand traveled to Brett's right one and interlocked their fingers.
"And this is mine."

He took the hand and pinned it over Brett's head.
"And most importantly..." Eddy wrapped his other arm around Brett's waist to grind their bodies together, earning a whimpering moan as Brett's knees gave in.

"That beautiful sound is mine," Eddy finished, holding Brett up with the firm arm around his tiny waist.

"Eddy..." Brett's mind was a haze and it was visible through his eyes.
"Yes baby?" Eddy asked, his voice softer somehow.
Brett shivered at the name.

"Please make me yours, I want your name written all over me. I want your intrusion of my every sense, I want you to claim me until I can no longer feel where I start and you end." Brett's desperate words were coated with passion and submission.

Eddy smirked at Brett's plea and obeyed, because how could he possibly deny his baby's wishes?