Truth or Dare (fluff)

"Truth or dare, Hmmm Eddy!" Jordon said, sitting on the floor.
Eddy, who sat in the couch with Ray and Brett rolled his eyes.
"Truth cause I don't wanna lap dance," he joked.

"Ok hmmm," Jordon thought.
"I have one," Ray said with a mischievous smile.
"Who's your crush," Brett joked from Eddy's side.
Eddy gave a teasing smile.
"Hilary Hahn," he joked back, earning a playful kick in the leg from Brett.
Eddy countered by grabbing the foot and tickling it as revenge.

"Ah! No, have mercy!" Brett pleaded out.
"Oh my god, we get it, your crush is Brett," Ray exclaimed, "I have a better one!"
Eddy and Brett ended their play fight to listen what Ray had to come with.

"What's the biggest lie you've ever told?" He continued.

Eddy put his hand on his chin, thinking. Brett looked to be in deep thought as well.
"You don't lie much," he stated.

"Or am I just too good at it," Eddy replied with a teasing grin looking at Brett. When he did, his eyes rested upon something special. "I know one," He said.

"That you love me?" Brett teased again.
"Ha! Yes, the biggest lie I've ever told, been keeping it up for five years, impressive ain't it?" He teased back, threatening to tickle Brett again. "No, I was thinking about... something else."

There was something suggestive in his eyes, but Brett couldn't for his life figure it out, probably because he didn't look at himself as much as Eddy did everyday.

With two fingers, Eddy gently gestured towards his neck by gently tapping his own.

"Ohhhh," Brett exclaimed as he finally understood. "Oh," he repeated and hid his face in his hands in embarrassment earning a loving laugh from Eddy.

"What, what, tell us!" Ray was like an excited dog.
Eddy let out a little laugh.
"The biggest lie I've ever told, is that," he confessed, pointing at Brett.

"You're schizophrenic and Brett don't actually exist?" Minjin joked.
"Ha ha, no," Eddy followed, "that." He repeated, closing his finger in under Brett's chin to turn it slightly and expose his neck further.

"No wayyy!" Ray said as he saw what Eddy was pointing at.
"The truth is, Brett doesn't easily get violin hickey's at all, unless violin is a synonym for Eddy that is," Eddy said somewhat proudly while Brett still had his face buried.

"You're kidding," Jordon said.
"It's true, for five years, it just accidentally happened and then we lied, said it was a violin hickey and it worked, and we've just gone with it ever since."

Brett emerged from behind his hands, face beautifully red-stained. He looked to Eddy with pursed lips, but Eddy simply shrugged his innocence.

"You should see the rest of them though, cause it's no lie that he does bruise easily," Eddy continued, pulling on the hem of Brett's collar.
Even though it was just a little pull, multiple colors were revealed by the crook of Brett's neck, his sweet spot.

"Eddy!" Brett protested in embarrassment and yanked back his collar.
Eddy just chuckled lovingly and stroked Brett's cheek apologetically.

"Don't try to repent for your sins, I'm not done with you mister!" Brett said with an angy, adorable pout.

"Can't wait for you to be done with me, love," Eddy countered shamelessly, knowing exactly what effect it'd have on Brett who, just as expected, retreated to the safety of behind his hands again.