Livestream (HARD NSFW, like, think twice before you click)

(Don't even bother to forgive me for my sins at this point.)

"They want you to blow me Brett," Eddy said with a grin to Brett behind the camera.
Brett rolled his eyes.
"I'm sure they do," he said sarcastically, yet smiling at response to Eddy's mischievous grin.

Brett changed from the handjob he was giving to fully taking Eddy in his mouth, no detours or warning. Eddy moaned loudly in response and reached for the camera.

"Oh my god, guys I gotta give you my view cause daaamn," he said as he picked up the live-streaming phone on a stand and lifted it to his own eye-height.
Brett looked up into the camera with puppy like eyes as he sucked patiently. Eddy ran a hand through Brett's hair.

"Fucking hell you look good bro," he praised while continuing to stroke his hair or caress his bread cheeks. "While Brett sucks me off I want you guys to write who you want to top and bottom later and also which position."

Eddy put the camera down to face them as he lifted Brett up from his kneeling position and kissed him hard. Brett took ahold of either side of the counter Eddy was sitting on as he deepened the welcomed kiss.

In a swift movement, Eddy hopped off the counter and turned them around so that he was pressing against Brett from behind, pinning him to the counter. Brett moaned as Eddy grind him against the counter.

"You think they'll vote for you to top if you're acting all tough?" Brett teased, arching to reach back and tug at Eddy's hair.
"Oh come on baby, you know you want it, I'm basically inside you already," Eddy countered feistily before pushing Brett's upper body down, causing him to bend over and giving Eddy even better entrance access.

"Fuck," Brett swore breathily.
"Let's check the comments shall we?" Eddy purred into Brett's ear before releasing the grip as if nothing had happened.

Brett rolled his eyes with a smile at Eddy's actions. They quickly scrolled through the comments, but the voting was quite clear. Eddy looked at Brett with a wide grin. Brett rolled his eyes, acting tough even though he actually preferred to bottom, especially when Eddy was so eager to top.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna take good care of you," Eddy purred into Brett's ear while his hand traveled to Brett's hardness, giving it a few strokes that caused the smaller boy to melt away in moans.

"I think he's fine with it," Eddy then teased, angling the camera only at himself.
"Eddyyyyy," Brett whined as Eddy embarrassed him.
"Let's check the position suggestions," Eddy continued, ignoring Brett's whines and instead throwing himself flat on the bed. Brett followed soon after, lying on top of Eddy's back and peaking on the phone from behind Eddy's shoulder.

"Oh we got some spicy ones, corkscrew, 69 or course."
"I'm feeling the lotus one," Brett chimed in and pointed.
"You wanna do the lotus?" Eddy asked with a smile and a soft voice.
"Yea!" Brett nodded eagerly.

Eddy chuckled.
"You're absolutely adorable," he said before indulging Brett in a serene kiss, one that contrasted greatly to the kinky atmosphere.
Brett once again melted at the touch, like wax exposed to heat. Eddy sloppily propped up the camera throughout the kiss and then rolled over to have Brett on his back underneath him.

The kiss was still soft, innocent almost. Eddy lifted Brett up by his back so they reached a form of lotus position.
"I got you baby, take your time," Eddy whispered, soothingly stroking Brett's back as he started to prop himself up and sink down on Eddy's member, not needing preparation since that was done before the livestream.

Once down, Brett moaned and leaned onto Eddy for support. Eddy chuckled once again.
"Whaaat?" Brett whined softly.
"Nothing, you're just cute," Eddy said lovingly, earning a blush from Brett.

Funny how such a small thing can make a person blush in a situation like this.

Brett slowly started moving. Eddy tried to help best as he could, but the position was tiring and they soon needed more as the heat built between them. So Eddy softly laid Brett down without disconnecting from him. They picked up the pace in missionary and Brett's moans filled the room.

Brett was the one to cum first with Eddy's hand around his dick. Eddy followed soon after, filling Brett up. After coming down from their highs, Eddy made sure to give Brett some well deserved kisses. Cheeks, forehead, lips, eyelids, everything deserved a kiss.

He then peaked down on Brett's leaking hole. His lips curved to a possessive and proud grin before leaning over to turn off the camera.