Adoption [plot twist] (Fluffff)

"Hello! How you doing and welcome to twosetviolin!" Brett introduced. "Today we have some very, very special news." He continued as he looked to Eddy with an unhideable grin.

"Yes, as many of you know, adopting in these times is... challenging." Eddy started.
"Yeah, We've tried for a while, been through countless of meetings, interrogations, home inspections, economy checks, everything, but we are now finally happy to announce..." Brett took a pause, looking at Eddy who mirrored his grinning smile. "That we finally got custody of our baby girl."

"Whooo!" Eddy cheered quietly.
"Why don't you go get her Eddy?"
Eddy followed suit and went out of the frame. Just a moment later he came back, holding something outside of the frame.

"You guys ready? 3... 2... 1!"
On three, Eddy revealed what he held outside of the frame.

A beautiful little kitten small enough to fit in his palm. White to the fur and shining  blue eyes. She meowed and looked at her parents. Brett picked her up and held her close while kissing her. She screeched out an adorable little "meow".

"She is actually not adopted through all those tough steps we said before, she's actually my third-cousins cat's kitten. They were going to throw her to the forest cause no one could take care of her and asked if anyone in the family could," Brett explained.

"And we just took one look at her and knew she was ours, I mean look at her, ain't she beautiful!" Eddy leaned in to kiss her head while Brett still held her. "She's got Brett's nose!" Eddy joked.

"Let's pray she didn't get my eyesight," Brett countered, making Eddy laugh. "But we still don't have a name for her! We want everyone in the comments to suggest a name, bonus points if it's classical music related!"

"And negative -10000 points if it's Für Elise!" Eddy added.

••••••••••••••••

Headcanons:

- She is the cat they've been posting pictures of lately, this one: