𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

Author's Note ::

You and Matt are dating in this one !!
Btw this'll probably be a shorter part bc I need ideas pleaseee give requests in the comments or on my account!
Anyways, enjoy 💥

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You brushed your outfit down consciously as you looked at your reflection in the mirror, seeing yourself stood in a silky bridesmaid's dress.
You couldn't help smiling to yourself, the beautiful clothing fit your body well and complimented it with the colors.

In only a day's time you were going to be a bridesmaid for Justin, the triplets' older brother and his partner, Sophia.

As those two had been in a relationship for a long time, like you and Matt had, you and Sophia found time to become friends and soon, the two of you were very close.
Which is why when they asked you to be a bridesmaid at their wedding you nearly cried with happiness.

You had grown up watching them fall in love, rooting for them, looking up to them, and now they were finally becoming husband and wife.

There was a small downside to it though.
They had also asked for you to be their flower girl, which you didn't mind, you were just scared of embarrassment as you could be quite shy in public settings.

Just then, Matt walked into the room, standing not too far behind you.
"Oh my god y/n" he started smirking slightly as he admired you.
"You look stunning my love." He walked closer to you and turned you around to place a kiss on your lips.

"Thanks" you blushed.
After that you just started talking about your days and such, nothing significant.

Soon, you had gotten ready for bed and was resting on Matt's chest, your ear to his body, feeling his heart beat as you drifted off into your dreams.

It felt like a matter of seconds before you were being taken away from your calm sleep by the abrupt sound of your alarm.

Now for the hard part of the morning.
Waking up Matt.

You climbed off of him, hoping the movement would wake the boy, and it worked.

Kind of.

Matt began to stir underneath you and quickly grabbed you again lightly pushing you back onto him.
You gasped at the sudden contact, which luckily made his eyes open.

"Are you okay?" He asked, shooting up as he turned to you.
"Yeah don't worry babe, are you?" You smiled at him, which he quickly did too.

He was surreal in the morning.
The messy hair, the sunlight pouring in from the slightly open curtains which illuminated his face, displaying his beautiful eyes, the way his face looked after just waking up and the morning voice.
Oh god.

After around 2 hours, you were both ready and were heading out the door with Nick and Chris.
As you climbed into the car, Chris tried to sit in the passenger seat but Matt practically ragged him out and opened the door for you.

"Oh my, what a gentleman" you said in an accent as he played along, kissing your hand.
"Ew ok that's enough" Chris fake gagged.
"Shut up" Nick groaned and before you knew it, they were all bickering.

The whole way there.

When you arrived at the venue you had split up with the boys as they were groomsmen, finding Sophia and the others sat in a room.

Everything went well in there, she wasn't too nervous, her makeup was amazing, her dress was stunning and her hair looked immaculate.
Sophia looked perfect.
You were so happy for her and you wouldn't dare contain your excitement as you watched your best friend's dream inch closer by the minute.

As you were just reapplying your lip gloss, you started to think.
What if you ruin it?
What if you do something with the flowers wrong?
What if you trip?
What if you embarrass yourself?
How could you walk down an aisle as everyone would be staring at you?
How could you do this alone?

Your breathing started to quicken and you found yourself almost glad that the other girls had went to the bathroom.

"Hey" Matt said softly, "come here" he pulled you into his arms gently as he looked down at you.
Luckily, your breathing started to return to a normal pace.
"What's wrong y/n?"
Quickly, you told him about how nervous you were about walking down the aisle.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart" he kissed your forehead, "I'll sort it out".
When he came back in, Sophia was to the left of him, noticing that she was coming towards you.

She held your hands.
"Hey are you ok? You don't have to walk on the aisle on your own don't worry" you looked at her as you felt a weight lift off of your shoulders.

"We've changed it so that the groomsmen and bridesmaid walk in together so you and Matt can be my flower girls." You all laughed, except Matt.

"I did not sign up for this." Matt raised his arms in the air, defensively.

Soon, you were all lining up at the door you were going to walk through, standing with Matt.
"Thank you for telling her" he looked at you sweetly.
"It's ok. I didn't want to be on my own either" you both chuckled until you gave him a short kiss.

During the ceremony, Matt nudged you lightly, "hey, that's gone be us one day" he gestured over to the happy couple stood at the alter and butterflies filled your stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

I'm acc scared to proof read this bc I've just wrote it and in my head it sounds terrible so it's probably way worse.

But anywayssss I hope you enjoyed, any requests in the comments please, have a nice day/night, I love you all byeee <3