𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭

Author's Note ::

GUYSSSS I MISSED IT YESTERDAY BUT TYSM FOR 63K READS THATS SO MUCH I CANT EXPLAIN HOW GRATEFUL I AM!!!
This is a request and you're dating in high school, enjoy !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Matt" you tried to pull him up from his seat, "we're gonna be late for your game".
"I don't care" he groaned and moved you down to sit on him before wrapping his arms around you.
"I don't want to go" he whined.
Lately, Matt had been complaining about going to lacrosse which you found strange as he was passionate about his sport and always happy to play.
What was worse is that you didn't know what was up with him.

"But why?" You asked, rubbing his arms up and down as you looked at him with a concerned expression.
"Because of Jason," you stared into his sad eyes hoping he'd elaborate, "he's always making comments about you and looking at you all the time"
Holding Matt close, you played with his hair, knowing it calms him down, "ew!" You exclaimed making him laugh at the face you pulled, "he's disgusting and I'm yours" you poked him in the chest smiling.

"Okay it's just I don't want anybody's eyes on my girl" you giggled at his words, feeling flushed.
"Yes, your girl" you kissed his nose, "and you're my man, my handsome, sweet, funny man and no weirdo is gonna come between us" you looked up to find him grinning at you before he planted a big kiss on your lips.
"I love you y/n" he said softly as he hugged you.
That was the first time he had said it and you couldn't stop blushing as you thought about the way it sounded, I love you y/n, it sounded magical.

"I love you more"
"No I love you more" he responded.
You hid your face in his shoulder, "nooo".
"Yesss" he said in the same tone as you as he lifted your head up by the hand that was on your chin, looking at you lovingly before kissing you again.
Climbing off of him, you hauled him up with you, "right, we're actually gonna be late" you both chuckled as you made your way into the car.

"Wait, wait, wait" he stopped before getting into the vehicle, "what's up?"
"Nothing, just get in, I'll be right back" he smiled before running back into the house.

~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~

You watched Matt as him and his team did some training before the match to get them ready, smiling when he came back over to you on the stands, near the sub bench.

(Guys idk anything about lacrosse I'm sorry if I'm wrong 😭)

Matt thanked you as you passed him the water bottle, looking at him as he fished around in his sports bag, "are you missing something?" You asked him, unsure of what he was looking for as he looked fully prepared to you.
"Nope I've found it" he pulled out his spare jersey before passing it to you.
"It's a bit big but I thought you might want to-" you cut him off with a kiss, instantly putting it on after, "I don't care that it's big, I love it, thank you".
You looked over to see Jason dirty looking Matt, happy he was jealous as the whistle blew, indicating he should get ready for the match.

"I've got to go" he put his water bottle back on the bench as he spoke.
"Ok, go make me proud" he started to run onto the field before turning back, giving you a short kiss as you giggled, hitting his arm, "go, you're gonna get in trouble"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Guys I'm sorry for no part yesterday, I was out all day and really tired when I got back, hope you don't mind too much!
I hope you enjoyed and leave any requests in the comments, have a nice day/night I love you all byee <3