𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓷

Author's Note ::

Heyy guys this is a request, you and Matt are dating in this one, enjoy! Also sorry for the inactivity!
~~~~~~~

"Are you ready love?" Matt asked as he got the blankets, snacks and pillows set up on your bed.
Today you were watching a movie together that had recently came out.
You didn't really want to watch it but Matt was eager to so you didn't burst his bubble as he insisted that you joined him.

"Yeah, press play" he extended his arms which you gladly excepted, laying in them as the movie began.

You were currently about 20 minutes in and you couldn't be more bored out of your mind.
You had no idea what was going on but didn't say anything to Matt, not wanting to ruin it for the boy who was looking at the screen with an amused smile on his face.
Turning your attention back to the screen, you saw a girl enter on a motorbike, taking off her helmet as the camera focused on her in cinematic slow motion.

"Damn" Matt commented. You looked at him for a second before looking at her again. She had completely opposite features to you.
Matt looked down at you with furrowed brows as he saw the unfamiliar expression on your face, "what's wrong love?"
You moved out of his arms quickly, "nothing I just- need to go to the bathroom"

You walked off, going to the kitchen to have a glass of water, trying to calm your upset thoughts as you held onto the fridge, taking deep breaths.
Feeling a pair of arms wrap around you, you slightly jump, "sorry gorgeous, I didn't mean to scare you" he held you tighter, putting his head on your shoulder.

Shrugging him off, you went and sat on the couch, going on your phone.
"Y/n?" Matt asked, "what's wrong?"
You groaned before looking up at him, "damn?".
He looked down at you confused, moving around to sit next to you, "what do you mean?".

You rolled your eyes, annoyed that he didn't know what he had done.
"When that girl came onto the screen, you said "damn" and she was literally the complete opposite looking to me. Like hair, eyes, body type, everything."
He still looked confused as you now started to get frustrated, "what?" You asked.

"I didn't say damn about a girl" Matt stated as he put his hand on your leg, "I spilt a bit of my drink on myself".
You immediately looked up at him, feeling bad for being upset with him. "Ohh, I'm sorry"

He scooped you up, holding you in his lap, "don't be sorry. You had every right to be upset, even if you were a little confused, but it's ok."
You sighed, "what's wrong love?"
"Nothing I just feel stupid" you replied.

Matt smiled sympathetically as he soothingly ran his fingers through your hair, "don't, I would've been confused at that too. And way more upset about it, I would've been a severely moody bitch"
You smiled at him before nodding in agreement which earnt a small gasp of feigned offence from him, "it's only ok when I say it".

You rolled your eyes playfully  before nuzzling your face into his chest as he held you, "do you want to go back to bed, sweetheart?"
"Yep" you stated wearily before trying to get up, quickly being stopped by Matt.
"Nooo not like that. All beautiful girls deserved to be carried to bed like the princesses they are"

You smiled before relaxing in his arms a bit, smiling up at him as he took you back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Guys that was honestly horrendous so I'm sorry.
Leave requests in the comments and I hope you have the best day/night, I love you all byeee! <3