𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹

Author's Note ::

This is a request based off of their newest video, if you've not watched it alr it was really funny, one of my favourite vlogs!
You and Matt are dating in this one, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n" Mary Lou yelled from the other room as she walked into the kitchen to find you preparing food, putting bits into the oven.
Taking off the oven mitts you looked at her, smiling, "what's up?" She gestured to a box in her hands, filled with books that were nearly overflowing with pictures inside.

Seeing one labelled as "my boys" you smiled, picking it up, "can I?" Nearly looking as excited as you, Mary Lou nodded eagerly as you both walked over to the couch, placing the book in between you both on a table.
You had spent the last couple of days with Mary Lou as the triplets and Nate had went on a "boys trip".
You and your boyfriend's mother were good friends so she was happy to invite you to stay with her so you wouldn't be home alone.

Looking through the book, you discovered the most adorable photos of them as kids and as you flipped the page to the year marked "2008" you saw a five year old y/n with the triplets and Justin, holding Matt's hand as they played in the bouncy house.
"Aww" Mary Lou pointed at it as your heart melted.

"You two had always been the cutest, me and your mother knew you were going to end up together." Smiling, you looked back at the photo before turning to see another, this time in a pool on holiday.
Yours and Matt's moms were best friends, so it was common to find you together, you even went on holidays with his family, like it shows in the picture.

You were in an inflatable ring as Matt was swimming next to you, wearing Spider-Man  sunglasses.
Slightly chuckling as you looked down at the boy, Mary Lou spoke.
"Oh I can remember that day" she smiling, "Matt bought those glasses to impress you, I can remember him telling me" you laughed at her statement.
It took you back to watching the Spider-Man films with him at the age of 8, telling him that was your favourite hero.

As you continued to flick through the book, you found countless other photos with you.
A picture of you and Nick getting ice cream, one of all of you guys at your favourite arcade, the cafe, another holiday, the park, there was everything.
Mary Lou watched as you smiled at the memories you were so fond of, knowing how happy you were to have grown up with these people.

Tears were nearly brought to your eyes as you saw one of your favourite photo.
It was your middle school dance which you had attended with Matt.
The picture consisted of you two holding hands, a haribo ring on both of your fingers which he had jokingly gave to you, making you promise not to eat it til the end of the night.
"Oh goodness" Mary Lou chuckled, "I remember him coming home and telling me all about how you had kissed him on the cheek, he was over the moon." You laughed with her, "Chris and Nick made fun of him for days."

"I remember it too" you softly smiled, "I was so nervous to do it and the way that we were both blushing like crazy was so funny."
As you both laughed fondly, you got up, "unfortunately I can't burn the food" you sighed, standing up to go back to the kitchen.
"Need some help, sweetie?"
"Sure, come on"

Of course you could cook alone but you knew how much Mary Lou loved to help, you two cooking together was kind of a thing, ever since a bake sale you, her and the triplets all tackled together, leaving the kitchen in disarray for days.

___________
Time skip ~ 9pm
___________

As you laid wearily on the couch, looking at the TV, a knock came to the door.
"Y/n!" Nick exclaimed as you opened it, hugging you tightly, "Nick!" You smiled back as he walked over to his mom.
You dabbed up Chris as he walked past, greeting him, "where's Matt?" You were met with a nod, directing to the driveway.
You peered out of the door to find Matt carrying in the suitcases, dropping them as he got into the house.

"Hi" you smiled shutting the door behind him, turning around to face him, engulfing him in a long hug.
"Hey, I missed you" he kissed your head as he stroked your hair.
You looked up at him, "I've missed you more" pressing a kiss to his lips which you both smiled against.

"Hi mom" he walked over to her on the couch, seeing the book on the table, "are they the photo books?" He asked turning to you.
You nodded enthusiastically before talking his hand, sitting down next to them, "you need to see these, they're the cutest."
He watched as you went through the pictures, looking at you with so much love in his eyes.

For the next half an hour, you reminisced with him, talking about the stories behind each photo, by this time, everyone else had went to their rooms.
"How did I get so lucky?" He smiled.
You turned to him, "you? Lucky? I'm the lucky one"
He shook his head before standing up, you looked at him with a confused face before he lifted you off of the ground.

"Matthew Bernard Sturniolo"
Looking at you innocently, he answered, "yes?"
"Put me down"
He shook his head again.
"Why?"
Staring into your eyes he said, "I'm carrying you to our room sweet heart"

Finally reaching the bedroom, he gently placed you on the bed before you both got changed into pyjamas.
"You look so pretty" he cooed as he got closer.
You chuckled, "I'm wearing pyjamas and no makeup you dork"
He rolled his eyes, "whatever, you always look perfect" he reached his hand up to your face, kissing you sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

I loved this idea so much I was so happy to do it thank youuuu!!!
Give any requests in the comments please!
I currently have 2 ideas I'm going to use but I'm always looking for more!
Thanks for reading, have a nice day/ night, I love you all byeee <3