𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Author's Note ::

This idea was given to me by my friend by accident, well, I asked for an idea and she said nothing so then I somehow got an idea from that.
Dating in this, enjoy!
Also, I'm in DESPERATE need for requests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately, you had noticed Matt had been acting strange. He was always suggesting healthier foods and had picked up going to the gym, which used to be an annual occurence, sometimes not even that frequent.
Obviously, this wasn't a problem, you just thought it was out of character.

The main thing that had bothered you was the fact that he was getting distant.
It wasn't that bad but to you it was like hell.
You and Matt are both very touchy when it comes to one another as it's one of your guys' main love languages, and even the slightest step back from that was bizarre.

Like already mentioned, it was the really small things, like he stopped his routine in the car where he'd always have a hand either in yours or resting on your leg and you would've initiated it yourself but you felt kind of rejected and slightly hurt.
But you knew that he wasn't doing it to hurt you and that something must be going on with him so you made it your top priority to help him.

Clearly, you couldn't tell him that you wanted to help because it would've been rejected, but you started to take notice on his new habits, gym at 6:00, coming back at 7:30 either AM or PM it depended on his schedule, every 2 days, going on walks alone, all sorts of things like that.

Today, you had came back from a shopping trip with him and you were really happy as he had acted like his usual self again.
"Matt?" You asked as you carried the shopping bags in from the garage with him.
"Yeah? And I'll take those please" he took the bags off of you that you were struggling to manage as you sent him an appreciative smile.

"Can you try your new clothes on when you get a chance? Because I'm going back to the mall tomorrow with Nick so if anything doesn't fit you I'll return it." You looked at him, watching as his face flashed a slightly concerned look.
"Okay" he gave you a forced smile before kissing the top of your head and retreating to your room to go try his shirts on.

After about ten minutes, you began to get worried, no item of clothing took that long to put on.
"Matt are you okay?" You yelled, knocking on the door, pulling your face closer to it so you could hear on the other side.
For a second, there was a silence and you thought that you wasn't going to get an answer but as you turned around to leave, you heard a sniffle, "yeah".

Your eyebrows furrowed with more confusion than before, "can I come in?" You spoke softly and opened the door after getting a hum in a reply that meant yes.
When you entered the room you found Matt sat on the bed, facing the floor with puffy, red eyes and tear stained cheeks.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing" he mumbled.

"It's obviously not nothing" you spoke gently as you sat next to him on the bed, "what is it my love?"
"Why are you even with me?" He asked, fighting back tears, "I'm so scrawny and thin I look gross I just- I don't understand, you could have anyone else" you looked at him and nearly cried, how could your perfect boy be sat in front of you saying this nonsense?

"Matt" you grabbed his hands and you both faced each other, "I promise that you aren't scrawny and it's ok to be thin, I think that you're so handsome no matter what your body looks like, and if you want to be a muscly guy then do it, I'll support you, but we both know that's not like you  and I love you for who you are now and whoever you grow to be. You're perfect" you kissed his hands that you were holding before looking back at the boy lovingly, and he did too, before engulfing you in a massive hug that nearly sent you flying off of the bed.
"And also" you smirked, "I like your body" you both chuckled at your comment.

"Y/n, sweet heart, I love you so much thank you" he said into your shoulder, giving it a kiss, "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner"
You smiled at him sympathetically.
"No it's ok, but see how good it is to get it off of your chest? Always talk to me when something's up okay?" He nodded into your body before picking his head up and kissing you with no hesitation whatsoever.

It was quite passionate so when it was over, you were already laid down, Matt's head in your chest as you played with his soft brown hair which soothed him to sleep.
You fell asleep feeling warm as his arms were still tightly wrapped around your torso.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

I wrote this in like 40 minutes because I was gossiping with my favs so I was constantly going on and off of the apps. 😪
Let me know what you thought and also let me know about any requests!
Have a nice day/night, I love you all byeee <3