Chapter 2:Meet

Jessica said something out of nowhere: "I want to try your semen on my face."

The three men moved their big hands.

Ansel threw the ball of paper angrily, "Holy shit!! Do you want me to die from exhaustion and kidney failure?! I'm hard again!!!" He pointed the camera at his crotch, and a long cylindrical cock was outlined by his pants. out of shape.

Ansel said again: "What the hell are you? I can't do it anymore, I really can't do it anymore. My time to go to work is coming soon." After an hour and a half of rest, he was taken away by this goblin, and the car was still full of the smell of semen. Ansel thought again that she once said she wanted to drink his semen... This woman was driving her crazy.

Aidan said: "Baby, if you have time... let's chat privately."

Jessica refused, "If I continue to play with you, I will die of dehydration today. Just wait, I will make a short video for you to solve on your own."

After Jessica finished speaking, she exited the group chat.

When the three men saw her retreating, they also left.

Five minutes later in the group, Jessica sent a 15-second short video.

A video showing part of her body. She showed her lower face and upper body. She was still wearing the same white shirt, but she was holding a milky white popsicle in her left hand, holding it as if she were holding a penis.

The mouth of the popsicle was cut open, and the milky white tip slid on her lips. Then she stretched out her pink tongue, hooked it in circles, and then rolled the tip of her tongue, bringing the tip into the mouth of the popsicle. She sucked it, her cheeks sunken from time to time. , a vacuum is formed in the soft mouth, and a hum sound is made.

When she sucked it, she deliberately put the round end on her chest and rubbed it.

The popsicle had just been taken out of the refrigerator. The stick was emitting air-conditioning and would turn into water in a normal temperature environment. As a result, the chest of the white shirt became wet and turned into translucent fabric. The pink nipples were exposed. 

Because of the cold, it turned into a standing berry.

In the last two seconds, Jessica took away the popsicle and spat out: "Come on, fuck me."

Aidan kept playing this short video repeatedly, frowning tightly, and opened the photo album on his mobile phone. There were dozens of partial selfies of her wearing different sexy clothes. He stroked her white legs on the screen with his fingertips, unable to restrain himself. stroking.

Then he returned to the video. Within a few minutes, he put his glans against the small mouth on the screen, imagining that she really took his cock in her mouth and ejaculated.

Ansel's eyes were also on fire, and she opened Lucas' private chat window: I must fuck her this month! I have to fuck her for three days and three nights before I know how scary men are. Lu, are you making an appointment with me? ! I took all my vacation off at the end of the month to go find her!

The three men became friends with each other after they 'served' Jessica.

They all know that Jessica is still a virgin, because when she first started training, she really didn't understand anything and was very shy when asking for sex. However, when it comes to sexual desire between men and women, besides being very smart and fun, she has only been in the circle for three years. In less than a month, I have made them comfortable countless times, and every time they feel better than Tianling Gai. They are also very well-behaved and cooperative, and they are very receptive. They are very suitable for training into M slaves.