Chapter 15: Didn't he recognize me?

She is very clear-minded.

If Lily had told Jessica that today was a blind date party, she would not have come.

So Lily laughed dryly and said, "It's all my fault. I didn't tell her that there was a handsome guy here, so she went out so casually. Doctor Eric, that...she usually dresses very decently." So don't give her a low impression! !

Jessica doesn't care about men's impression of her.

But Eric smiled gently and his eyes fell on her beautiful face for a moment. He didn't look at her, but admired her a little.

Then he moved away politely and gentlemanly.

In fact, the moment she walked in, Eric's eyes were filled with surprise.

She looked even more attractive without makeup.

"Jessica, this is my boyfriend's colleague, Eric, a surgeon."

Jessica nodded slightly to Eric, "Hello."

"Hello."

"Doctor Eric, this is my friend Jessica, she is simple and has very simple interpersonal relationships. She has lived for more than 20 years and only has me as her friend." Lily wanted to reveal that Jessica was a good girl.

But Jessica almost choked when she heard "simple" and looked a little embarrassed.

Then she wanted to laugh.

I don't know that her friend had sucked Eric's dick within five minutes of meeting him.

Otherwise, there was no way she could say she was "simple".

Eric didn't react much, just waited for Lily to finish, he looked at Jessica, "Miss Jessica, nice to meet you."

Jessica just looked up and stared at Eric for a long time.

Behind him was the back garden separated by a floor-to-ceiling window, a large area of ​​colorful flowers as the background of the bright moon, which didn't look tacky.

Lily saw Eric taking the initiative, and knew there was a play, "Then you guys slowly get to know each other, my boyfriend and I are going to play with cats."

They left, and the drinks Jessica ordered were served.

She lowered her eyes, bit the straw and took several sips, not noticing that Eric's eyes darkened.

After the coldness quenched the thirst in her throat, Jessica looked up at him again, "Doctor Eric, what are your hobbies for entertainment after get off work?"

"Does reading count?"

Jessica nodded, "Anything else? For example... where do you go to play?"

"I often go to the gym, and occasionally the cinema."

That's all?

What about nightclubs?

Don't tell the truth.

Jessica bit the straw, thinking.

"What about Miss Jessica? Your hobby..."

"Stay at home." Occasionally go out to breathe fresh air.

Eric smiled, "Oh? What is Miss Jessica's occupation?"

Jessica thought for a moment, "Advertising and marketing."

Eric nodded, and then asked about her favorite music style, movie themes, etc.

Jessica answered one by one, and when she found that he didn't recognize her, her tense nerves relaxed.

After all, the one-night stand object was the colleague of her best friend's boyfriend, which was awkward.

She didn't know there was such a connection before, so she directly provoked him, thinking that she could just pat her butt and leave.

Who would have thought that there would be a day to meet again...

The more Eric talked, the more he found that Jessica was young, but her taste and ideas were quite mature, and she was very similar to him. The difference was that this girl had a distinct side.

She also watched niche art films that others thought were boring, but she also liked the popular popcorn movies.

She liked relaxing Disney movies, but that didn't stop her from watching complex and brain-burning movies.

She listened to classical music and pop music with a strong rhythm. ...

She likes a wide range of things and won't confine herself to a fixed circle.

Eric thinks he is slow to warm up, boring, and cold.

However after a short period of contact, he found that she is also quite cold, but she is very good at using the right strength to tolerate and respect people.

He is calm and introverted. He has always been a listener and is used to being a listener, but in front of her, he will gradually and involuntarily talk about some of his hobbies and things in the hospital.

She will listen carefully, nod occasionally, and talk about her own ideas, either agreeing or disagreeing, but the way she puts forward other opinions is not fierce or extreme, just a simple personal other side of the idea.

Eric, who is nearly 30 years old, has been taught and arranged the path of life since he was a child.

He has never done anything that his family disagrees with. He was not obsessed with music during adolescence, but liked RAP, secretly wrote lyrics, memorized rhymes, and wanted to be a singer. But it didn't take long for his parents to interrupt him.

Later... Later he didn't like anything anymore, and gradually, he didn't know what he liked anymore.

The first time he found a sense of identity was from a little girl.

But now Eric no longer has a strong sense of being recognized and is more interested in the woman in front of him.