Chapter 28:Encountering a sexy scene

Jessica was determined not to go home, and found a part-time job at a convenience store.

Maurice didn't force her, and planned to help her get the documents required for school first, and then let her repeat the year next spring.

As the two of them got along, their relationship became better and better, and they had more and more tacit understanding. Steven would even smile and call her sister-in-law in front of Maurice.

Jessica would beat Steven with a red face, and Maurice would drink tea, water, beer silently at this time, and light a cigarette and smoke when there was nothing else.

Jessica secretly glanced at him and saw that the corners of his lips were curved.

She also curved her eyes and smiled.

The subtle change in their relationship happened late at night when it was raining.

At three o'clock in the morning, the rain was very loud. Jessica couldn't sleep and lay on the bed, watching the rain hitting the glass window hard and flowing down like a waterfall.

Suddenly a beam of dazzling car lights shone in. She thought it must be Maurice, so she took two umbrellas and went downstairs to give them to him.

It was indeed Maurice's car, but he didn't open the door for a long time. Jessica thought it was because of the heavy rain.

She walked in with an umbrella, but with the help of the street lights and the rain-distorted passenger window, she saw Maurice in the driver's seat, with a long-haired woman lying on him. 

The two were kissing intimately. The woman was wrapped around him like a water snake, and her hips in a miniskirt were swaying, as if rubbing against something.

Maurice slightly raised his face and panted, reaching out to adjust the seat.

The woman knelt on both sides of him, unzipped his pants, took out the hot and huge penis, and stroked it obscenely.

Jessica outside looked very unreal. Through the rain and the car window, she only saw a very thick, long and twisted one, which was scary big and dark in color.

After a few seconds, she realized that it was a man's sexual organ.

Jessica knew that she should turn around and leave, pretending nothing happened.

But for some reason, her whole body was numb, and she stood there watching the eroticism inside.

The woman took off her thin panties, sat down with her penis, and twisted her waist in a sexy posture.

She grasped the door handle with one hand impatiently, and pulled down her collar with the other hand, revealing two white balls. She rubbed her breasts hard, her red lips slightly parted, and Jessica seemed to hear her moaning through the rain.

Suddenly, when the woman was fucked, she looked sideways and saw the girl in a white dress holding an umbrella outside the passenger door. She was startled and threw herself into 

Maurice's arms and screamed: "Ah! Ghost!!"

Maurice pulled himself out of his lust, pressed the passenger window, and saw Jessica staring at him blankly under the rain curtain.

At this moment, Maurice's penis buried in the woman's vagina became thicker, but he didn't have any thoughts.

His Adam's apple rolled heavily a few times, and he wanted to pull it out, but it was not good to do it in front of the girl.

So he said in a hoarse voice: "Jessica, turn your head first."

The woman knew who the girl was, and she leaned closer to him, "Maurice, is this the little girl you mentioned? She is as young as Steven, and she can be Steven's girlfriend."

Jessica woke up from her dream, lowered her head and said nothing, stuffed the other umbrella in her hand through the car window, and then turned and ran back.

The voice-controlled lights on the stairs turned on and off, and the girl disappeared at the corner of the stairs. Maurice's thoughts turned cold at this moment, and he patted the woman's waist, "Get up."

The woman moved dissatisfiedly and continued to stroke the huge thing, "She's gone, you said there are two children at home, so I haven't been to your house... It's been so long, don't you want it?"

Maurice licked his back teeth with a cold look in his eyes, "No, put on your clothes, I'll take you back."

The woman was annoyed and had to give up.

Jessica saw the car lights outside turn on again in the room, and then went away.

Her mind drifted away. The little girl had her first love in her heart.

A girl and a mature woman, a cruel contrast.

Jessica had a dream that night. It was still a rainy night in the dream. She was outside, watching Maurice having sex with a woman in the car.

But not long after, the woman on him was replaced by her own face.

Rubbing her breasts, her ass swaying lewdly with the penis, and her mouth made coquettish calls.

After she woke up, she felt her lower abdomen was hot. When she stood up, she realized that her period had come.

From that day on, she deliberately avoided Maurice.

It was very embarrassing, but she couldn't tell whether it was because she was embarrassed to see him doing that thing, or because she was embarrassed to dream about doing that thing with him.

Maurice was a little helpless. He blocked her once and wanted to talk to her, but she ran away again.

The relationship between the two was awkward and unnatural to the extreme.