Chapter 20:Saving the doctor boyfriend aroused lust

Believe? Don't talk! I want to hear what Dr. Eric says! No, get off him first! This is a hospital, how can you, how can you..." Just sit on his thigh and kiss him like that!

"What's wrong with me? Do you know this is a hospital? Why do you come here to harass my boyfriend every day? My boyfriend is a good person and doesn't want to embarrass patients, but I'm not a doctor, I don't have a heart of compassion, do you believe I'll call the police to sue you?"

Jessica didn't get off and even angered her.

The girl gnashed her teeth and wanted to pull her off Eric.

Eric protected her, "I told you I had a girlfriend at the beginning, you didn't believe it before, but now you should believe it. Don't come to the hospital anymore, go back and focus on your studies, okay?"

Jessica rolled her eyes.

You're too gentle.

No wonder they keep pestering you.

The girl looked hurt and was about to cry, "Dr. Eric, don't you like me at all? "Then she shook her head again, "I don't believe you don't have feelings for me. If not, then why would you..."

Jessica narrowed her eyes and pinched Eric's chin, like grabbing the sign of a boyfriend who had done something wrong and teaching him a lesson.

"What have you done to her to give her such confidence?"

After listening to the girl's words, she felt that the girl's love for Eric was not groundless.

Eric said to Jessica innocently: "I don't."

The girl was angry, as if she had hardened her heart, and told the secret that was difficult to tell but secretly happy: "If you don't have feelings for me, then why did you touch me there? !"

This was said in a very ambiguous way.

There are many cases of doctors molesting patients.

Jessica works in the Internet industry and is very sensitive to such hot topics.

Her face sank: "Where? "

You can't know a person's heart by his appearance.

She thought Eric was a good man, but what if she was wrong?

Jessica wanted to get up from Eric. If the girl was telling the truth, she would definitely turn against him.

Eric held her down and didn't let her get up. He frowned and said, "Do you know what you are talking about? When did I touch you?"

The girl cried in shame, "Don't you remember? You touched my chest!"

Jessica shook his hand off and was held down again.

Eric didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "That was a routine examination of the lymph nodes, and I examined the axillary lymph nodes. Your breasts were examined by our female intern. Did you forget?"

She shook her head, her voice getting smaller and smaller, and her confidence was weaker, "You clearly reached a little in front of me that day..."

Jessica saw that she lowered her head and didn't dare to look at her, so she roughly understood.She calmed down, breathed a sigh of relief, and asked the girl, "How far in front is a little in front? "

The girl didn't say anything.

Jessica took Eric's hand behind her and put it a little in front of her armpit, which is the place where women often have accessory breasts. "Look, is it here?"

The girl quickly raised her head, took a look, and then hummed.

Jessica smiled and explained in a gentle tone: "Little sister, this is accessory breast. If there are too many accessory breasts, it may be a problem with diet and daily life. It also shows that the doctor is careful if it attracts the doctor's attention. Doctor Eric is not a sleazy doctor. He didn't take advantage of you. You think too much."

The girl still didn't believe it: "Accessory breasts are also breasts! He just touched my chest! Eric, you'd better give me a reasonable explanation."

Jessica was so angry that she laughed. She realized that Eric wanted to speak, so she scratched Eric's palm and told him not to speak. She did it.

"Little girl, the process of doctors treating you is like that. If you have a problem with your body, they have to check to know what's going on, right? The stethoscope has to be inserted into the clothes. Well, some doctors are really assholes and will touch it. But you were so guilty just now, I know that Dr. Eric definitely didn't do that disgusting thing. If you insist on saying that and can't provide evidence, it's slander and rumor-mongering. "

Jessica saw that she was still unconvinced, and smiled mischievously, "Good girl, look at me, sister will tell you what is a real breast touch, you will know the difference between breast touch and accessory breast examination after you see it."

She took Eric's hand again, put it on the place where she didn't have accessory breasts, and explained to the girl: "This is an examination. "Then she slowly led Eric's hand forward, grasped the two full breasts, and rubbed them, the soft sight that could not be covered by the windbreaker fabric.

"This is how to touch breasts...ah, Doctor Eric, touch harder...hmm...so comfortable, uh..." The woman stretched out her perfectly shaped neck and moaned in a charming and lewd look.

The abstinent and serious Doctor Eric did not stop the woman who suddenly became lewd in his arms, but looked down at the soft breasts in his big palm, his eyes had changed.

The girl had never seen such a scene before and was humiliated on the spot and scared away.

As soon as the person in the way left, Eric could not help but take the initiative to rub it hard, and the penis pressed by her buttocks gradually became hard.

Jessica rubbed the hot hard object with her waist and buttocks, and she really wanted it.