Chapter 33:Meet Lucas again after two months

The next day, Jessica woke up at ten o'clock, cooked an egg for breakfast, put on makeup, curled her hair, picked out her clothes, and went out at nearly noon.

As soon as she walked out of the lobby on the first floor, she saw a black car parked under a tree.

The window on the driver's seat was lowered, and Maurice was drinking coffee in a paper cup with one hand. He was very sensitive to the gaze, so he followed the gaze and looked at Jessica. 

After seeing that it was Jessica, he stared at her.

Jessica bit her lip, but still walked towards him and sat in the passenger seat.

When fastening the seat belt, she casually asked, "How long have you been waiting?"

Maurice put the coffee on the cup holder, "I came here after the shift change at 7:30." As soon as he finished speaking, he started the engine.

Jessica unbuckled her seatbelt immediately: "Stop, stop, stop, brother, you've been on duty all night, why don't you drive without a break? I still want to live, you go home and catch up on your sleep, I'll call a car myself."

"You've seen me sleepless for dozens of hours, right? Ten hours of sleep is nothing."

"I'm old, my physical strength is very different, I don't want to joke with my life."

Maurice paused, "Jessica, do you know what the consequences of questioning a man's physical strength are?"

She raised her eyebrows, "Angry out of shame? But, it's the truth, what's there to be angry about. Men aged 30, 28, and 25 have different waist strengths. The 25-year-old is fast and fierce, the 28-year-old is barely able to do it, and the 30-year-old can only control not to ejaculate too early, while..."

Jessica was talking nonsense. In fact, the 30-year-old was the most confused one who tossed her around in bed with ease.

But before she finished, Maurice gritted his teeth and told her to fasten her seatbelt, then stepped on the accelerator hard, and the car flew out like an arrow.

Jessica felt stable only when she tied it. She almost flew out of the window just now. "Mad man!"

"I reminded you not to mention other men in front of me."

Jessica said angrily.

Maurice drove the car very impatiently all the way. When they arrived at her company, she wanted to get off the car. He grabbed her hand with a cold face, "Where is the social venue? Otherwise, I have to wait downstairs of your company for a day, and then follow you in the afternoon."

"Are you perverted?!" Jessica pulled her hand away, but he didn't let go.

"I'm going crazy with your attitude. Do you care if I'm perverted in your eyes?"

"You deserve it! What were you doing when I liked you? After sobering up, you felt that an eighteen-year-old girl was not as sexy and fun to fuck as the woman who had sex in the car that night?"

Maurice's eyes sank slightly, "Don't speculate on other people's thoughts. It's all wrong."

"Fuck you!" Jessica was so angry that she swore and stared at him.

Maurice is best at a protracted battle of confrontation. He was relaxed and calm.

Jessica didn't give up until she was tired of staring at him, and then she compromised and told him the name of the hotel to calm him down.

Otherwise, with the madness this morning, she believed he would really wait for the whole day.

She didn't dare to lie, otherwise he might go crazy again if he didn't pick her up.