Chapter 16:It's time to make amends

Lily asked Eric to take Jessica back. Eric agreed, and they left first. When they were about to leave, it suddenly rained heavily.

"Do you have anything else to do?"

"It's my turn to take you home. Don't worry, it won't take up my time to take you home."

"..."

Jessica was silent. The air conditioner was on in the car, and the air was a little stuffy. She moved the vents and the cold wind was facing her face.

Two minutes later.

Eric was the first to break the silence, "Were you okay last time?"

Jessica froze and stabilized herself, "What last time?"

"When we met at the nightclub, you looked very bad when we left."

"..."Jessica didn't know whether to cry or laugh. She pretended for most of the day, but who would have thought...? "When did you recognize me?"

Eric was also stunned for a second, and then said, "Lily recognized you when she showed me your photo." That's why he agreed to this 'double date'.

When he thought of her question, he found it funny again.

No wonder she pretended to meet him for the first time for half a day. He thought she was too embarrassed to show it in front of Lily, so that Lily wouldn't ask. So he cooperated with her.Eric asked back: "Why do you think I can't recognize you?"

"I, I was wearing heavy makeup at that time, and I thought it would be difficult for you to recognize me." Jessica was embarrassed.

At the same time, her thoughts were flying.

Eric, who had only met her once, recognized her the second time he met her. So did Maurice recognize her that time?

Two kilograms of foundation, shadow highlighter, and mascara, is it so easy to recognize? !

"Am I easy to recognize?" Jessica raised her eyes and asked him nervously.

The clear and lively water eyes were like a little deer, exactly the same as when she blocked him that night, pretending to be calm and asking him for sex, but betraying her immaturity.

Many nights after that, Eric recalled the situation at that time.

Suddenly, he came to his senses once—that night, it was this glance that made him agree to the absurd behavior in his life.

If she was very skilled in sexiness and flirted with him like other women, he probably wouldn't allow himself to be so confused and kiss her directly.

Eric put his fist against his lips and cleared his throat, "No, I just felt familiar when I saw the photo for the first time. After looking at it for a long time, I found the scar on the forehead and recognized it."

In the photo that Lily sent him, the girl had a refreshing bangs and a light pink scar very close to the hairline at the corner of her forehead. It was not particularly obvious, but as a doctor, he was very sensitive and careful about human wounds.

And when they kissed that night, he also noticed the scar on her forehead.

Jessica's heart relaxed a little.

Eric spoke again: "When you left that night, were you... dissatisfied with me?"

Although being eavesdropped on by someone is worth getting angry. But she refused to leave her contact information that night or today.

Jessica thought of her bad attitude when she walked away, and then thought that even a man cared about whether her work was good or not. She might have hurt him a little that night.

She explained: "It's not your problem. I met an acquaintance that day, and I was in a bad mood. Sorry..."

Eric nodded to show that he understood.

I wanted to ask her if it was the man who eavesdropped on her.

But an acquaintance who could make her feel bad must be unpleasant. So he didn't continue the topic.

Then they fell into silence again, and the atmosphere was even more awkward this time.

Jessica was anxious. Why didn't the rain stop at the same time-

"You haven't answered yet, are you satisfied with me?"

Jessica frowned and pondered for a while: Anyway, it was all open and honest, and there was no point in hiding that little thought.

Then she told the truth: "I find you are a bad man. You keep asking me how I feel. Didn't I seem to be dissatisfied with my performance that night?"

He fucked her so hard that she couldn't stop moaning.

Dr. Eric, who has always been called a gentleman and a good guy, was called bad for the first time.

Okay, he admitted that he was quite bad, but only to her.

Eric smiled indifferently and asked the question he wanted to know most: "So, why can't I leave my contact information?"

The previous questions were not important, but just the prelude to this question.

Jessica narrowed her eyes and did not answer directly, but asked: "Doctor Eric still want to have sex with me? Because I didn't ejaculate last time?"

Eric hummed, and it was not known whether he was answering the former or the latter.

Jessica assumed the latter. Is there anything that can make a man unforgettable? This is it.

She apologized: "Okay, it's my fault." She looked at the rain outside the window, and turned to look at him, "It's better to do it today than to wait for another day. How about I help Dr. Eric to end this regret?"

She wanted to make up for it.

It was indeed her fault last time, she flirted and ran away.

Eric's eyes changed slightly, and then he adjusted his chair back, leaned back with a relaxed back, and unbuttoned the two buttons on top of his shirt with his long hands.