Chapter 19:Friends with benefits

Eric quickly sent a text message and said it directly: [How about not dating, just being a sex partner]

Jessica replied with a voice message in a sarcastic tone: "I didn't expect that Dr. Eric looked serious, but his requirements were very..."

She didn't finish her words. Her hands were too slippery after skin care, and the screen recognition was not working, so she sent it directly.

Eric: [Only for you.]

She didn't want a fixed relationship, so he had to settle for the next best thing.It's better than not even having a chance to get close to her.

She was too transparent. If he started as a friend and then got serious about dating, she would not even be a friend.

So, it's better to be with her in another clear identity.

Jessica was very tempted by his proposal.

The main reason was that the last appointment with the photographer was not pleasant, which made her feel uncomfortable for a long time.

It also made her realize how difficult it is to find an excellent sex partner who makes both parties happy.

But Eric is in this regard.

Jessica thought about it and agreed.

But I agreed with Eric——

This is not a formal relationship. If one of the two parties gets bored, they can end it at any time.

Only sex, don't want anything more.

Jessica found a long-term sex partner, but she never dated again.

She suddenly lost her needs in that area, and Eric never contacted her since she didn't take the initiative to ask.

They just chatted a few words like friends greeting each other every few days.

Jessica felt that Eric didn't seem to find a sex partner to satisfy his physical needs, but...

She didn't think about it deeply, it was none of her business. Anyway, it was agreed that everyone could end it at will.

In early autumn, the autumn air quickly swept in, and the wind came in waves.

Jessica felt alive and bought a lot of autumn and winter clothes.

Eric finally found her, but the location was not a hotel, and the matter was not sex.

Instead, he was harassed by a former female patient in the hospital. She blocked him in the hospital during the day and called him at night. If he didn't answer, she would bombard him with messages.

This trouble has affected his life and work.

Eric wanted to ask her to help him act.

Jessica agreed without hesitation.Nothing else.

Just for fun.

After asking about the floor and time, the next day, Jessica went to the hospital with desserts, looking like a caring girlfriend.

Jessica walked to Eric's clinic and saw a girl sitting on a bench in the corridor from a distance, holding a dessert box in her hands.

The door of the clinic was opened, and the patient was still at the door. The girl stood up and stretched her neck to look inside through the patient.

After the patient came out, she saw Eric without any hindrance. She smiled brightly and knocked on the door to attract attention.

Just when she knocked for the first time, a woman brushed her shoulder and went in directly, with a refreshing fragrance, which was a perfume suitable for autumn.

The woman looked very young, with delicate and decent makeup on her facial features. The eye makeup was an earthy color that would never go wrong, which deepened the eye sockets but was very gentle. The blush and lip color used maple leaf brown red that matched the fallen leaves in autumn.

She has a good figure. She wears a double-breasted trench coat in autumn khaki as a skirt, exposing her thighs and below. She looks slim and well-proportioned. The black high heels visually lengthen her figure.

She has long curly brown hair, which falls gently on her shoulders. Her cuffs are wide and slightly long, covering half of her hand, revealing a small section of her white and tender hand holding a dessert box.

Eric saw her and smiled.

"I'm here. How did you get here?"

Jessica put the food on the table and said, "Take a taxi. You don't have time to pick me up."The girl looked at the woman as if she was facing a great enemy and asked Eric, "Doctor Eric, who is she?"

Jessica pulled out some of Eric's wheeled chair and sat sideways on Eric's legs. She said slowly, "Girlfriend. Who are you?"

"Impossible! The nurses said you don't have a girlfriend!"

Jessica didn't explain. She hooked Eric's neck and kissed his lips. Then she said, "Do you believe what you saw with your own eyes, or do you believe the old gossip that the young nurses haven't updated for several years?"

The girl's eyes were red and she looked angry, "I don't believe it!"