Chapter 7:Crazy Holes

Her whole little body was jolted by the fucking. Aidan didn't need to lift his hips, he only needed to hold it, and her soft breasts would automatically squeeze his thick penis.

"Uh-huh, ahhhh..." Jessica opened her lips and moaned with a lewd expression, her tone of voice was charming and coquettish, and she almost cried with pleasure.

The hot object in her pussy moved in and out at a high frequency, causing her pussy to become hot with friction."Uncle, is your cock comfortable? Hmm..." Ansel thrust with his buttocks, looking down at the cock rapidly licking the honey hole. The juice continued to splash from the intersection of the two, and he could not help but feel the moan in his throat. Sighing depressedly.

"Ahhh,... it feels good, uncle Lucas is so good at fucking..." Jessica was so happy that she couldn't help but puff out her chest, looked at Aidan with charming eyes, and begged: "Brother, um, brother, please play with my breasts..."

Aidan laughed, and scratched her rose-colored hard fruit with rough fingertips that peeled off calluses.

Jessica narrowed her eyes in comfort and moaned.

A big palm as hot as a branding iron ran through her long hair, caressed the side of her neck, and rubbed it gently.

Jessica didn't even open her eyes, she turned her face sideways, and a huge fiery round end touched her red lips.

She obediently opened her lips and took it in. Lucas gasped heavily and thrust in, stretching her little mouth to the limit.

One-third of the cock pulsated in her wet and soft mouth. It was too big. Jessica's tongue tip licked the cock very closely in the crowded space, making a muffled moan: "Mmm... um... ..."

Her little face was full of joy, and she was also enjoying giving him a blowjob.

Two small hands touched Lucas and Aidan's round bags respectively, caressing them gently.

Jessica tried her best to keep her teeth, but she still inadvertently scratched the man's fragile and sensitive rod body, causing intense pleasure.

Lucas' breathing became heavier and more erratic. The first time I had oral sex was only a dozen hours ago, and now I am almost proficient at it.

Aidan smiled: "The baby has made rapid progress after being trained by us."

Ansel also laughed: "It's just a natural charm. Without us, there are others, and the effect is just as good. This hole... oh... really, who knows who fucks me... um..."

The ring of charming flesh tightly hugged his cock, and the soft and warm wall flesh attracted and tightened, like ten million small mouths refusing to let go of him, making him burst out of reason.

"Uh - your cunt is so tight and good at sucking. Does anyone fuck you like this and you will ooze a lot of water, huh?..." Ansel slapped her round butt twice hard, and then lifted her up with two big hands. Buttocks, pinch them hard, and the soft and elastic buttocks flesh instantly overflows between your fingers.

He firmly held it in place with his palms, and slammed his lower body into her vagina. He made the girl lose consciousness for a while. She held Lucas' cock and spit it out, leaving only one side of the glans pressed against the corner of her lips, moaning in a charming way.

"Uh ah ah ah, ha... the baby is going to die, ah ah ah..." Every stream of hot air sprayed on Lucas' glans.

Lucas grabbed the long hair on the back of her head, forced her head up, inserted his penis again, and moved his hips back and forth.