Chapter 5:Really enjoy three different cocks

Lucas's manhood was touching Jessica's lower back. Jessica moved so that the cock was at her waist. She grabbed it and gently caressed the shaft, glans, and two heavy sacs with her little hands.

Ding dong, the doorbell rang.

If Jessica wasn't held by Lucas, she would sink into the bathtub.

So Aidan reluctantly got up, got out of the bathtub, grabbed a towel tied it around his waist, and went to open the door.

Ansel walked in, and as soon as he reached the bathroom door, he saw Jessica kissing Lucas passionately behind her. The little hand in the water was holding the dick and stroking it back and forth. Her legs were widely spread and hanging on both sides of the bathtub, and her vagina was facing the bathroom door. It was wide open and red and swollen.

Ansel couldn't bear the veins on his forehead twitching as he pushed the medicine into Aidan's hand, "Go and give her the medicine."

During the two or three seconds when he walked from the bathroom door to Jessica, Ansel opened the zipper and released his swollen cock. He pulled it over Jessica's face, held the cock and pushed it in. He raised his head and said, "Hmm--"

Jessica was being kissed by Lucas, and her head was suddenly turned to the other side. Before she could close her mouth, Jessica penetrated an extremely scary thick and long penis.

It's purple-black and surrounded by veins, giving it a very aggressive look.

Jessica opened her mouth and licked it, and her cheeks felt sore after a while.

Ansel kneaded her right breast with one hand, pressed the back of her head with the other, tilted her head up and closed her eyes, with a comfortable and unbearable expression. His cock was in her warm and soft mouth, thrusting out her narrow buttocks.

Jessica looked up at the man with blurred eyes, her tongue unconsciously licking the rod body everywhere.

Aidan returned to the bathtub with two sticks of ointment, squeezed out the ointment, and applied it first around the base of his legs.

Jessica hummed slightly, it was quite comfortable.

Aidan squeezed some more onto his middle finger and gently pushed it into the hole.There was a slight coolness in the vagina, which was comfortable, but too cold. Jessica frowned tightly, "Well..."

Ansel penetrated her little mouth; Lucas held her little hand, letting the soft palm stroke his desire back and forth.

Aidan just watched the two men enjoying her, silently putting the ointment into the vagina bit by bit, and looking for a sense of presence from time to time, such as bending, rotating, and digging.

Finally, Ansel and Lucas ejaculated, and Aidan also applied the ointment to the vaginal opening, finished it, and screwed the cap back on.

Ansel stuffed his semi-soft cock back into his underwear, zipped up his pants, held her sideways and out of the water, and cooperated with Lucas to wipe her with a towel and wrap her around her body.

Ansel smiled: "It's like a group of male pets serving the princess."

Aidan also said: "She's not our precious little princess."

Even though Jessica was not caring about her heart, her heart was softened by their considerate and gentle behaviour.

Fuck buddy, if you can do this, that's enough.

Jessica was put on the bed. Lucas got dressed, sat on the edge of the bed, and touched the side of her face. The soft touch of his hand made him unable to put it down, and his voice was low and gentle: "Are you hungry?"