Chapter 4:Three People Happy Together

When Aidan was still one block away from reaching the hotel, the traffic light stopped. He paid directly, got out of the car and ran over.

When he arrived in room 908, he rang the doorbell and said to his cell phone: "Open the door."

Lucas was thrusting into Jessica from behind, pushing his waist forward hard, causing the girl on his legs to stagger. He held her two round breasts to prevent her from falling onto the bed.

He was having a good time when the doorbell rang suddenly. The group video on the cell phone beside the bed was still on, and he heard: "Open the door."

Jessica was so frightened that she couldn't help but shrink her vagina. It was so satisfying that Lucas pushed his penis deep inside.

Jessica let out a high-pitched moan and completely relaxed her body. Her white jade back softened and she leaned against the man's sweaty bronze chest. She took deep breaths in accordance with his rhythm, and her chest rose and fell.

In her blank mind, she was already confused, and she only received the message that another man in the group had come.

What would happen if she found him? Her mind was too confused to think about it due to lack of oxygen.

Lucas didn't expect Aidan to actually come to him, but he wasn't too surprised.

He panted into her ear, his hot breath spreading around her ear. After waiting for half a minute, he put his hand through the crook of her leg, placed it across her chest to prevent her from falling, and hugged her.

He got up and got out of bed, and half of his cock slipped out of the wet hole.

He held her in his arms and walked towards the door. Every time he raised a step, his cock was inserted a little deeper, thrusting in at a low frequency.

Jessica whimpered and asked him to put her down.

Lucas didn't respond. After carrying her to the door, he said, "Open the door yourself for your brother."

The doorbell keeps ringing.

Jessica raised her hand weakly and opened the door.

Aidan walked in, closed the door, and quickly pulled down his pants. A cock that was so long that Jessica gasped jumped out.

Lucas and Aidan looked at each other, Lucas sat down with Jessica in his arms, and Jessica opened her lips and let out a short moan.

Aidan put his glans against her vagina and pushed it in. He closed his eyes and sighed: "Hiss...it's so soft and warm. It tortures me to death, watching your pussy being fucked."

"Uh uh..." Tears burst out of the corners of Jessica's eyes.

It's not as thick as Lucas's, but it's very long. The color of the cock is the most acceptable to Jessica among the three.

The glans head tilted upward, scratching her sensitive palate, tickling her.

Aidan pressed the back of her head gently in and out.

Jessica's lower vagina was being fucked by Lucas Meng Lang, but she couldn't quite control the small mouth above it.

The teeth were not closed, and they gently scraped the body of his rod, bringing a strange and painful pleasure.

Fortunately, Aidan was not in a hurry and allowed her to take his mouth slowly.

Lucas was already feeling the urge to ejaculate when he was humping her on the bed, but he just suppressed it. This time he did not restrain himself when he was fucking her like this. He pressed her waist and made her pubic bone press tightly against him, and his cock penetrated deeply.