Chapter 39:We went to the hospital together and met him again

Jessica followed him to the hospital in a daze, and she came back to her senses when she smelled the unique smell of the hospital.

At the registration window, Jessica asked Lucas to register for an examination.

Lucas seemed not to hear it, took her registration form, and took her to the elevator.He always looked cold and hard.

Jessica could understand that if she were him, she would also be angry at a woman who hurt others and herself.

After running up and down various departments and forcing herself to complete a set of physical examinations, Jessica couldn't help crying while sitting on a bench in the corridor waiting for the results.

She was very upset.

She didn't cry for so long after being entangled by Ryan, and she didn't even think about crying. Until he threatened her to post it online at the last moment, she was still very angry inside, and the worst thing that could happen was that she would die with the scumbag.

But now, she hated herself to death - she had sex with Eric, Maurice, and Lucas later. If Ryan really had a sexually transmitted disease and passed it to her, then she would have harmed all three of them...

Jessica regretted it so much that she had prepared for the worst-case scenario of having them undergo a physical examination later.

Tears of guilt and pain fell down her face, and she raised her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes.

Lucas, who had a stern face just to make her realize the seriousness of the situation and sound the alarm for hooking up with other men in the future, softened his heart when he saw her tears and grabbed her wrists. "You didn't wash your hands. They are dirty or not. You may not be sick. 

Why don't you pay attention to hygiene?" Then he took out a handkerchief to wipe her hands. "Why are you crying? You have the guts to find any man. You are not picky about food. Have you ever thought about the consequences?" Although he said so, there was no blame at all, as if it was just his own child who stole a piece of candy and had a toothache.

Jessica felt even more guilty when he treated her so gently. She apologized with sobs, "Lucas, sir, I'm sorry..." She didn't even dare to call him Uncle Lucas.

"The report hasn't come out yet, why are you in such a hurry to apologize?... Don't cry, uncle feels bad."

She forgot all the words she was going to scold her.

Jessica was startled, raised her wet eyelashes and looked at him, "Don't you blame me? Aren't you angry? I... I might..." Jessica tied a knot and finally organized her words: "The report comes out, what if some of the items are positive."

"Then you're in trouble, you have to prepare your household registration book and go to the Civil Affairs Bureau with me."

"????"

"You made me sick, no one wants me, and you don't marry me to make amends? This is unreasonable."

"..."

Jessica was speechless and couldn't cry anymore. How could he still be in the mood to joke at this time?

Lucas looked at his watch, "It's noon, let's go eat. Even if the report is expedited, the doctors and nurses have to eat, and the test takes time, so it won't come out so quickly."

Jessica shook her head, "I'm not hungry."

"Why are you so stubborn?" She only had a bowl of porridge and a small basket of cakes for breakfast, and now several hours have passed.