Chapter 6: You are our princess.

Lucas helped Jessica clean up her body with a wet towel. The doorbell rang, and Lucas and Ansel each came back with two large bags of food.

They left the hotel and went to the nearby commercial district and split up. Ansel went to the supermarket to buy fruits and snacks, and Lucas went to the dessert shop to pack dinner and desserts.

The three men also wanted to feed Jessica, but Jessica refused and insisted on getting up to eat by herself.

Holding the bath towel on her chest with her little hands, she moved to the suitcase with difficulty. After opening it, she took out a light pink nightgown.

Lucas took a look at her suitcase, a change of clothes, a makeup bag, and... Lucas' eyes darkened, and Jessica had already closed the suitcase.

Jessica turned her back to them and took away the bath towel. She had a delicate white body, a waist that could be grasped, a beautiful back like jade, so thin that her butterfly bones came out, and her pink buttocks were round and small.

They all know how it feels, smooth and soft, and it can make people's hearts flutter when they pinch it.

Jessica put on her nightgown, a niche brand of cotton nightgown with lace suspenders, tube top, and waist-cinching style, giving it a pure and sexy girly style.

The fabric on her chest tightly wrapped her round body, but exposed a small part of her breasts and her delicate collarbone.

Ansel hugged her from behind, moved his big hands from her waist to her chest, and rubbed her, she was so soft.

Jessica took his hand away, turned and walked to the living room.

Lucas sat on the sofa, took out several dinners and desserts, placed them on the low table in front of the sofa, and asked her, "Which one should I eat?"

Jessica chose a seafood salad, took the chopsticks handed over by Lucas, and simply knelt down at Lucas' feet and started eating. There is a cashmere carpet under the knees and there is no discomfort.

Lucas smiled. He remembered that she liked to be vegetarian and didn't like poultry meat very much, but she liked seafood very much.

Aidan sat cross-legged next to Jessica and gave her a few pieces of fried pork chops. "Take a bite, and you don't want me to take it back again." Aidan also remembered that she said she hated eating meat. But making love is very physically demanding, so you have to let her eat more meat to support her.

Jessica took a bite, the skin was crispy and crispy, and the texture of the meat was acceptable to her, so she continued to eat.

After dinner, Jessica took birth control pills and drank milkshakes.

Lucas asked her if she wanted to have other desserts. When she refused, he put several boxes of desserts in the refrigerator.

Ansel is also filling the refrigerator with beer and drinks.

He took out two bottles of canned beer and threw one to Lucas. The two men opened the pop-top lid and the beer squirted out.

Aidan came out after washing the fruit, fed it to Jessica, and asked her if she wanted some snacks.

Jessica shook her head. It was the first time that she was being cared for by three men at the same time, and she felt a little dizzy.

They were each playing with their mobile phones on the sofa, and only chatted a few words occasionally, but no one felt embarrassed.

Suddenly, Ansel received an email reply from his boss and said, "My boss refuses to approve leave!"

Jessica squeezed the cup with some milkshake left and said, "What should we do? Are you going back now or leaving early tomorrow morning?" She felt a little lucky in her heart. Although her sense of shame has long since disappeared, and it doesn't matter if she has sex with three men for the first time, but she is still a little bit overwhelmed by three men...

At the same time, I feel a little disappointed because I haven't really slept with Ansel yet...

Ansel seemed to notice her little happiness, and came over to pinch her cheek, and laughed, "Don't even think about it, I will fuck you for three days and three nights even if I skip work, and at most I will quit my job."

Lucas said calmly: "It's a good time to resign. There is a driver position vacancy in our company."

"Brother, I'm talking politely. That old fox in my company won't let me go. The most he can do is deduct my salary and bonus."

Jessica bit the straw, drank the last sip of the milkshake, put down the cup, and threatened him: "If I were your boss, if you dared to skip work for three days, I would fire you long ago."

Ansel put his hand into her breasts and pinched her nipples hard, "Do you know how many big bosses want to pry you away Lucas? If you were the boss, you wouldn't even be able to beg me with your body, and why would you fire me?"

"Ah..." Jessica's body froze, and she fell into his arms. She turned over, put her soft hands on his neck, opened her red lips slightly, and said nothing. The faint sweet smell of peach seduced him.

Jessica stuck out her bright red tongue, licked his Adam's apple, and was spanked by Aidan next to her.

He said with a dark face: "Why are you making such a fuss?! My little pussy will be willing to be fucked and swollen?!"

Jessica was beaten so hard that her vagina contracted, she made a charming voice and raised her buttocks, like a beautiful snake.

"If you can, just step in. If you mess up, you won't be able to...ah!" she exclaimed.

Aidan lifted the hem of her skirt to her waist, and the two deep waist hollows were so cute. He leaned down, licked and swirled the waist hollows with his tongue, and said with a smile: 

"Believe it or not, the three of us men can't penetrate each other even if they don't penetrate her." Even if you go to your vagina, there are a hundred ways to make you cry?"

"..." Jessica was completely out of control and wanted to escape.

But he was surrounded by men in front and behind him.

Aidan continued: "Lucas, you are so considerate. You even bought some lubricant. You know you are a treasure everywhere and can be played with by a cock."

Lucas, who was watching the fight, heard it, got up and went through the bag Ansel brought back, and found three bottles of human lubricant.

Ansel smiled slightly. Otherwise, there are more wolves than meat, so every edible part of Jessica's body will naturally be targeted.

Jessica panicked, "Brother, I don't dare anymore. Really, I was wrong..."

The three men were really interested in her just now, but they were also concerned that it was her first time today and it would not be good if they played her too out of control.

Together with her begging for mercy, the three men endured it.

Jessica quickly changed the subject, "Brother, please take me to play games." Aidan and Ansel would occasionally take her to play mobile games.

Aidan narrowed his eyes and knew what she meant, but deliberately misinterpreted it: "You want to eat cock again? You can't get enough of your little perverted mouth?"

"...No, it's a game. The game where Lucas and his brother are so cool."

Aidan snorted at her and let go of her.

Lucas put the lubricant somewhere that would be easily accessible tomorrow and turned to the open kitchen to make a fruit platter. When he came back, the three of them were already playing games on their phones.

Jessica was operating the game, and Lucas held her on his lap and fed her cut fruits. She hid and concentrated on playing the game.

Lucas had to eat by himself and watch her play.