Chapter 23:There is still a lot of fun in the hospital.

Eric grabbed her little hand and rubbed it with his fingertips. "What do you want, huh?"

The woman behind him trembled slightly, and her voice became softer. "I, I want to have dinner with you tonight, and then..."

She was interrupted before she finished.

"Well, we made an appointment three hours ago." Eric pulled the woman out. "Didn't I ask you to wait for me? Why did you come here by yourself?"

"It's very close anyway. I'm tired of sitting." Jessica shook off his hand, hugged his neck, pressed her whole body against him, and leaned against him powerlessly, burying her chest. "How do you know it's me? I imitated the voice and tone of that little nurse."

Eric smiled, "Your voice is easy to recognize, a little special."

The voice was tender and soft, like sugar paste sticking together.

Jessica frowned, "Is it really that easy to recognize?... Is it nice?"

She was not very satisfied with her voice. She felt it was too greasy and she was tired of listening to it for a long time.

Eric hummed.

She was especially sweet when being fucked.

"Let's go."

Eric put on his coat, closed the closet, and took Jessica by the hand.

But at this time, the door of the lounge was hurriedly opened, someone came in, locked it, and panted quickly.

There are two rows of closets here. Eric's closet is against the wall, separated from the door by the first row of closets, so Eric and Jessica can't see it.

But the strange breathing made them understand what was going on.

Jessica glanced at Eric: Are all you doctors so playful?

Eric shook his head, indicating that he was innocent.

At the same time, he was embarrassed.

Go out? Not a good choice.

Eavesdropping? Jessica thought it was a bit interesting. Looking around, she found that there was only one corner where she could hide. The curtains were sky blue, very thick, and dragged on the ground, so it was impossible to see who was hiding.

Jessica made a gesture to silence and pulled Eric into hiding.

As soon as she hid, a female voice said, "Director, is there anyone there?"

As she spoke, someone walked around the first row of wardrobes to look inside and then went out.

"Don't worry, there's no one there."

As soon as she finished speaking, the woman began to pant wildly.

"Well... Director... It's so wet..."

"Slut, you want to be fucked by your brother's big cock all day long, right!"

The sound of kissing water and the collision of flesh echoed in the room.

"Uh... lick it with your little mouth, deeper!" The director thrust his big belly to fuck the woman kneeling on the ground.

"Hmm~~ Director, suck my breasts..."

"Hold it and bring it over yourself!"

Then there was a sound of eating.

Jessica hid behind the curtain and felt that the conversation was strange. She tried to imagine it, but couldn't think of it.

She poked her head out and tried to look outside through the gap in the curtain.

She couldn't see it.

Eric touched her shoulder and pointed to the hollow pattern at the waistline of the curtain.

Jessica bent over, squinted one eye, and saw the sofa through the small hole. It was empty.

She could only listen... Jessica was disappointed.

The men and women outside were having sex louder and louder. Jessica turned back and whispered to Eric: "It seems that we are always caught by others, or we catch others..."

The corner was narrow and the space was limited. The two were very close. Eric looked at her with trembling eyelashes.

"Ahhhh, Director, please insert it... Woohoo..."

"Okay, you give it to me!" The man panted and pushed her onto the sofa. The sofa cushion bounced.

Jessica heard it keenly and went to peek immediately.

It would have been better if she didn't look. When she looked, my goodness...

A male doctor and two female nurses were having a threesome.

Jessica turned back with a gossipy look, raised an OK gesture to Eric, and made a mouth shape: 

"Orgy!"

Playing with orgy yourself is different from watching others do it. Jessica watched curiously as the director, who was short and fat, was inserting into the hole with a hideous face.

A short, barely thick cock was moving in and out of Nurse A's pussy quickly, while his hand was touching Nurse B's tits.

"Ah... It's so full! I'm dying! Um, ha, ah, ah~~..." Nurse A raised her waist high to meet the impact, with a lewd expression, "Ah, ah, Director... I'm going to die, ha..."

"Ugh! Fuck you, you slut! Ah, ah! You suck so well, it makes me feel so good!" The director's eyes were red from the banging.

He slapped Nurse A's ass while twisting Nurse B's chest hard, both of which were red, with a sexual abuse element in it.

The two nurses screamed in pain and pleasure. Maybe Orgy was very stimulating. Nurse A climaxed immediately and squirted water. Her face was dazed after the orgasm, and she screamed intermittently, shaking her ass to stroke the cock, "It feels so good... Director... Um..."