Chapter 31:Can we go back to something better than the past?

The bathroom door was closed, and soon the man's rapid low panting and the sound of the scrotum hitting each other were heard.

Jessica's face was hot, and her lower body also felt it, shrinking as if responding to the man's moaning and panting.

She wanted to put on her underwear, propped up her upper body and looked for it at the end of the bed, but found that it was gone.

Soon, she heard the man in the bathroom growl and call her name: "Jessica... um..."

Then there was heavy and slow breathing.

Half a minute later, the sound of running water was heard.

When the man came out again, he was refreshed, holding the underwear she had just been looking for in his hand, which had been washed.

Jessica saw what he had done with it without guessing, and her face was red.

Maurice didn't seem to be unusual. He went to the balcony to bask in the sun naturally and comfortably. After coming out, he sat on the sofa and asked her, "What do you want to eat tonight? Otherwise, don't go out and I'll cook at home."

"... I didn't ask you to stay."

"You asked for it. It's inconvenient to change the dressing, take a shower and wash your hair. I have to take care of you."

Jessica turned her head away from him, "I can take care of myself."

"It's not too hot or too cold. How about making lasagna? You like it. Where is the supermarket around you?" Maurice said while opening the map on his phone.

"Maurice!" She was furious. "What on earth do you want to do?! Do you still feel sorry for me like before and want to treat me well? I thank you, but you don't need to worry. I've been doing very well in the past two years! There is never a shortage of men who treat me well!" After she finished speaking, the depression that had been suppressed in her heart for who knows how long seemed to rush up. She breathed heavily, her chest rose and fell, tears hung in her eyes, and she almost cried again.

She felt like she was sulking. But what did she bet on? She had already lost.

Maurice raised his gloomy eyes and looked at her, "Jessica, don't make me completely angry."

She was so aggrieved that she knelt on the bed, picked up the pillow and threw it at him, crying and cursing: "You bastard!!! Bastard!! Who are you to me to care so much about me! The man who fucked me ten times didn't care about me, why do you care about me!! "

Maurice was also driven crazy by her, he threw down his phone, stood up and grabbed her hand, full of anger, "I warn you, don't mention other men in front of me again "People!"

She looked up at him, tears scraping down her cheeks, "What's wrong with me mentioning it? 

Maurice, do you want to be my boyfriend? Do you want to marry me? I'm telling you, I'm a slut who has slept with three men at the same time, and they took turns to ejaculate in me - ugh! You're crazy! It hurts!"

Maurice bit her lower lip hard, breaking it in one bite, and the bright red blood beads fell intermittently on her skirt, and Maurice's lips were also stained red, as deep as fruit pulp.

Jessica pushed and hit him to no avail, and was still rubbed and ravaged by the man's teeth.

It took an unknown amount of time before Maurice let her go.

"Is this how you abuse yourself these years?" Maurice's cold voice was mixed with some hatred.

He didn't hate her, he hated himself.