Chapter 12:One thing led to anothe

I understand that girls are shy and it is embarrassing to be eavesdropped. Maybe seeing his face will remind her of tonight's embarrassment, so it is best to say goodbye.

In the men's restroom.

Maurice smoked another cigarette, thinking of what he had just seen and heard, he smiled bitterly.

He just came to the bathroom, but he didn't expect to hear a charming moan.

In nightclubs, men and women are so passionate that they go to the bathroom to have an affair. Maurice also understands.

On ordinary days, he would turn around and leave. He doesn't have the habit of eavesdropping.He won't catch them and won't embarrass them.

But the voice was familiar and tickling, exactly the same as the voice he heard countless times under him that night two years ago and in his dreams in the past two years.

He was not sure and wanted to verify it.

So he blocked them here like a pervert, waiting for them to come out, and by the way, listening to the long-lost beautiful voice that was very similar to hers.

As a result...

After not seeing each other for two years, she has changed a lot.

Until his subordinates came to him and said, "Captain, why are you hiding here to smoke? Our team finally got a day off, so we must drink..."

Maurice twisted out his cigarette in the ash area of ​​the aluminum trash can, stood up, and was a little angry.

"No more drinking, go home, have fun."

After returning home and washing herself, Jessica lay on the bed, forcing herself not to think about what happened two years ago, and then comforted herself that she must not be recognized, so there was no need to be afraid.

It was only after she finally convinced herself and recovered that she remembered her attitude towards that fairy brother just now, which was too bad.

Jessica felt particularly guilty.

Not only did he not ejaculate, but he was still so fierce when they separated...

Jessica rubbed her head, picked up her phone, and asked in the group: [If you have sex with a woman, but you haven't ejaculated yet, and the woman runs away after having her pleasure, will you be angry? ]

Two people were blown out.

Ansel sent a voice message: "Which f*cking man did you have sex with?!!! Huh?!!!"

Lucas: [I'll get angry, hold a grudge, and then fuck her to death the next time we meet]

Jessica ignored Ansel and chatted with Lucas: [He won't, he's very gentle, he didn't get angry when I rolled my eyes at him]

Ansel secretly suspected: [Is his technique very poor? Short, small and soft? So he knows he didn't serve you well, but he doesn't have the confidence to get angry]

Jessica: [No, the size is also impressive, and the technique is very good, those hands are like enlightened]

The group was silent for a few seconds.

Then, Lucas replied faintly: [I said I hold a grudge]

Ansel replied: [Me too. I'll fuck you to death the next time we meet]

Jessica felt a chill on her neck, returned to the desktop, threw her phone aside, and went to sleep.

Ansel in City C sighed. In fact, if he wanted, he could know Jessica's address.

But Jessica was really... too heartless.

If she knew that he and Lucas were serious, she might say: I'm sorry I didn't know you guys couldn't afford to play so hard, I don't want to delay you, let's not contact each other anymore.

He asked Lucas if there was any way to make further progress.

Lucas didn't reply.

A graduate student apartment at a university in City A.

A woman's rapid moans came from Aidan's phone.

Aidan listened indifferently, without stroking or responding, and his dick was only half hard, without feeling anything.

Until the woman climaxed, she asked him cautiously: "Did you not cum?"

She and him had a long-term verbal love relationship, but they didn't often contact each other. Tonight she took the initiative to contact him.

She thought she was quite exciting when she moaned, and he would respond in the past, and he was a master, the kind who could make her wet the bed.

But he was too cold recently.

Aidan didn't want to discourage the girl, so he lied to her: "I came, my hand was full, but I'm at home, my parents are in the next room, so I can't scream too much."

The low male voice was very sexy, and the woman was satisfied. After chatting for a few more words, he hung up.

Only then did Aidan see the conversation that had just happened in the four-person group, and he was jealous and sighed helplessly.

In the past, Lucas mentioned in the group intentionally or unintentionally: "After I had her, I took the initiative to delete other love groups and friends, and she was the only baby left" to show his loyalty and please her. Aidan was silent.

She knew that she was just playing around, so he controlled himself to only have sex.

But since the last time he really did it, the beast that Aidan suppressed in his heart completely broke through the cage.

For so many days, she was the only sexual object he fantasized about.

Thinking back to her obedient licking and tolerance, and the way she turned her head with tears in her eyes to look at him, Aidan's heart swelled a little.

Afterwards, he deleted all the love groups and objects, including the woman just now.