Chapter 22:The in-depth physical examination was interrupted.

Jessica enjoyed this kind of ear-to-ear contact, squinting her eyes and sighing, "Doctor Eric, you are so nice."

If I were a good girl,

If I were a mentally healthy and normal girl, it would be great.

If I can like people and dare to like people, I will probably like you very much.

But I am just like the cowardly me before.

No one will like it, and it is impossible to meet you.

Eric's heart tightened, because of her inexplicable tone, he felt a little pain and panic, gently bit her carotid artery, and fucked hard with his crotch.

With pressure and desire, climax came, and when the desire to ejaculate became more and more violent, Eric was in so much pain that his handsome face was almost distorted.

However, a knock on the door interrupted him, "Doctor Eric, are you there?" A female voice.Jessica was startled.

Eric's face was gloomy, and he pulled out the penis that was on the edge of ejaculation, swollen and hideous, purple.

He took out a clean handkerchief, wiped the mess between her legs, put on her coat, and then perfunctorily cleaned himself up.

During this time, the person outside the door had knocked and called several times. He turned the doorknob, but it was locked. He knew someone was there, so he kept insisting.

Eric didn't let Jessica go anywhere, and turned to open the door.

Jessica didn't dare to be discovered, so she hid under his desk. Seeing that one of her high-heeled shoes was still outside, she climbed out of her upper body and took it back, then retreated.

Eric opened the door and turned around to find that Jessica was gone.

He walked back and sat on the swivel chair without being too surprised, sitting half a meter forward, and his long legs blocked the woman hiding under the table.

"What's the matter?" asked the knocker.

The female nurse came in and felt the abnormal atmosphere. Before she thought carefully, she was frightened by his unusually cold voice.

Dr. Eric seemed very unhappy today. His face was very bad when he just opened the door.

The nurse put the lunch box on the table, "You didn't go to eat at noon, so I brought back a portion you usually order..."

Eric nodded slightly, "Thank you, I'll give you the money." Then he took out his wallet.

"No, no, I..." The nurse didn't know what to say, Eric took out the lunch money and stuffed it into her hand.

The nurse stood there with her head down.

Jessica couldn't see it, but she could feel the embarrassment and hurt of the nurse.

She reached out and scratched his knee.

"Go back to your work if you have nothing to do. Thank you for lunch today." Eric said lightly, without mixing ice like at the beginning.

But the nurse still felt that he was particularly unkind today.

Although Eric didn't talk much, he was still very gentlemanly and gentle.

When they bought afternoon tea and treated Dr. Eric without permission, he would always smile and remember the nurses who were good to him, and then treat them back with a cup of coffee or dessert next time.

"..." The nurse nodded and left with a look of disappointment.

Eric pushed the table with his palm to gain leverage and backed away from the table.

Jessica didn't stand up either. After crawling out, she lay between his legs with her little face, her chin resting on the hard object that stretched his crotch. "When Dr. Eric is unsatisfied, why is he so fierce? He doesn't give a little girl any face."

The woman he likes is too obedient and her eyes are too childish.

Being intimate with her, the psychological and visual stimulation made Eric's penis jump excitedly.

"Can I lick you?" Jessica pulled the zipper.

Eric held her hand, "Let's eat." He pulled her up and held her to feed her.

Jessica ate a few mouthfuls and drank most of the soup.

Eric touched her head, "Why is she so easy to feed?"

"Because my life is hard." She said calmly, neither joking nor serious.

"Wait for me to get off work today and have dinner together?"

"Okay, but you're treating patients, so where should I go? How about I just wander around and flirt with some young doctors? Hey, are there any freshly graduated or interns in your hospital? 

Which department are they in? I'll go and see."

Eric pursed his lips, his expression was very indifferent, "No. There's a coffee shop to the left of the hospital gate, go sit there, I'll come to see you after get off work."

"Oh."

A little after three in the afternoon, the hospital admitted a difficult patient, who was seriously ill and had a serious status.

They called their department to hold a small meeting temporarily, and initially proposed several surgical plans. For the more detailed ones, they will be busy for the next few days starting tomorrow.

Eric got off work a few minutes late and went back to the lounge to change clothes.

He took off his white coat, took out his watch from the shelf in the closet and put it on, when a soft and fragrant body pressed against his back and softly hugged his waist, "Doctor Eric... You are so cruel today, knowing clearly that I don't want meal money..."