Chapter 14:Finally see you again

"Little pussy, oooooo... the little pussy wants sperm..."

"Brother wants to cum, shall I wear a condom?" Ryan said and was about to pull out his penis.

"Don't come out, ah ah ah," Jessica twisted her waist to keep his penis, "Cum inside... um, cum for me..."

What a slut.

He pinched her hips and thrusted quickly for hundreds of times.

Jessica reached her climax as if she was hit by a storm, and her lower body was muddy.

The penis was sucked by the contracting vagina so much that the top of the head was trembling with pleasure. Ryan finally rammed it deep into the vagina, and the urethra kept opening, and the hot sperm spurted out.

Jessica was so hot that she lost her mind.

Ryan's penis buried in the vagina was still thrusting shallowly, prolonging the pleasure of the climax, and some white turbidity and vaginal fluid were squeezed out of the vagina.

He lowered his head and took a look, and the half-soft penis regained its hardness, and he spread her legs wide and continued to thrust.

"Ah... No more, so tired... um..."

Ryan felt somewhat satisfied, "You're tired so soon? But your pussy told me that you still want your brother's cock to play with it... Look."

He stood up, folded her legs and pressed them against her chest, and penetrated her pussy from top to bottom.

Jessica clearly saw how she was entangled with that thick black cock and refused to let go.

The man's abdominal muscles were tense.

After fucking on the sofa for ten minutes, he carried her to the bay window and fucked her again, and finally returned to the bed.

Ryan let her go after ejaculating three times and went to take a shower.

Jessica lay down with her whole body weak, her belly filled with semen, and a white turbid residue at the entrance of her private part.

Jessica quickly washed herself and came out of the bathroom to see the photographer playing mobile games. She put on her clothes and left without saying a word.

On the way home in a taxi, she became more and more annoyed.

It was all because of the sweetness of the one-night stand in the nightclub last time. I thought it was so easy to find a high-quality one-night stand partner.

As a result, she failed and found a scumbag who didn't wear a condom.

What if he had a sexually transmitted disease? Damn it.

Jessica bought emergency contraceptive pills at a nearby pharmacy, took them at home, and then kept the matter to herself, not telling anyone.

It was the end of summer in a blink of an eye.

One noon, her best friend Lily called and asked her to get together in the afternoon.

Jessica took the dessert and dug into it. Thinking that they hadn't seen each other for more than three months, she agreed.

Lily said slyly: "You have to dress up beautifully and maturely, don't come out in a T-shirt and shorts."

She left the time and address of the party and ended the call.

Jessica finished the dessert slowly, and only washed her face and changed clothes 40 minutes before the agreed time.

She took a taxi and arrived on time.

The place where Lily had arranged to meet was a cat-themed cafe with a private garden at the back.

When she pushed the door open, there was the sound of wind chimes above her head and the sound of meows.

Lily, who was sitting at the back, waved at her.

Jessica looked over and saw that besides Lily, there were two other men.

One was Lily's boyfriend.

The other... was the person she had a one-night stand with in the nightclub.

She thought it was just a one-time encounter, but ended up sleeping with a friend of an acquaintance?

Jessica's face had a few cracks, but it quickly returned to normal.

It didn't matter, because her makeup was so heavy that day that her mother couldn't recognize her.

Today, she was wearing a T-shirt, hot pants, no makeup, no combed hair, and big black-framed glasses.

If she was wearing flip-flops, it would be the standard outfit for going out to take out the trash.

Jessica sat down.

Lily cursed her in a low voice: "I told you to dress up, but why did you go out without even putting on lipstick!"

Jessica pursed her lips, which were only painted with lip balm, "People who plan to act first and report later have no right to criticize me."