Chapter 37:I just want everyone to know that you are mine

Not long after, Jessica fell asleep in the bathtub and was carried out by the man.

Lucas wiped the water off her body and put her on the bed.

The woman fell asleep without taking off her shower cap as soon as she touched the pillow. 

Lucas took it off for her and combed her soft long hair with his long fingers.

The room was full of ambiguous smells, and Lucas opened the balcony glass door.

The slightly cold evening breeze poured in, blowing the man in the bathrobe cool.

He took out his mobile phone on the bed and saved her number from the missed call.

After thinking about it, he uploaded the video recorded tonight to the group.

Lucas: [I caught her. ]

The woman greedily held the fake penis in her vagina, and the bell sound was as pleasant as her moaning.

The group chat, which had been inactive for more than a month, suddenly became lively.

Ansel started a video, and Lucas clicked to reject.

Lucas: [It's over. 】

Ansel: [Lucas, are you a fucking human? You are always so sneaky! ! This time you only posted after you finished fucking! ! ]

Lucas didn't refute. To be honest, he really didn't plan to tell them this time. He wanted to have her all to himself in the future.

But with several realistic factors, it might be difficult to achieve.

She is wild and curious at the moment. One man can't satisfy her playful mentality.

She will have to watch her find other men. It's better for him to find a familiar one for her-

Aidan will go to other countries after graduating from graduate school. Ansel has been urged to get married by his parents.

Lucas does not deny that he is cunning and skillful. It can be said that he has calculated every step.

Aidan taunted: [It's only midnight. (Smile hehe) Lucas's overall strength is not good enough. 

Don't eat alone next time. ] After all, they used to fuck Jessica until dawn before letting her go.

Lucas raised his eyebrows slightly, [Well, foreplay starts at six o'clock and fucking starts at eight o'clock. She couldn't stand it before we fucked her, how long do you expect her little body to last? 】

Ansel burst out: [Two hours of foreplay, can you hold back? 】

Lucas suddenly laughed, and didn't tell the details.

Aidan: [If you don't have enough energy, you can make up for it with foreplay. 】

Lucas didn't bother with the kid in his eyes.

Ansel: [Where's your baby? No phone? Tell her uncle misses her. 】

Lucas: [Too tired, already asleep. 】

Aidan: [Where did you catch him? 】

Lucas took a puff of cigarette, the smoke narrowed his eyes, and typed with one hand: [We have some intersections at work. 】

Ansel: [Where are you now? I'll go there tomorrow. 】

Lucas exited the chat software, turned on the Do Not Disturb mode on his phone, put out the cigarette, washed up, went to bed and slept with Jessica in his arms.

Ansel and Aidan both waited for two minutes, but when they didn't get a message, they called his cell phone, but it didn't work.

[Lucas, fuck! You're here just to show off tonight, right? ! ! ! ! ]

The next day, Jessica was woken up by Lucas.

The man hugged her tightly from behind, biting her neck with his thin lips, rubbing his thick penis against the hole, then pushing it open little by little and pushing it in gently.

Jessica said "Hmm...", and Lucas smiled, his voice a little hoarse from just waking up in the morning, and started fucking in this position.

The delicate grinding and deep insertion, neither of them could hold back, just floating in the lust and letting it float.

Not long after, Jessica was sweating all over, moaning softly.

Lucas hummed and shot a thick liquid in her vagina, then carried her into the bathroom to pick out the semen and take a shower.

Last night's skirt was soaked to the ground, and I was too tired to ask the room service to send it to be washed.

At this time, Jessica was disgusted and didn't want to wear it. She was about to call the front desk to ask someone to help her go to the nearby department store to buy a pair of pants and send it up. As a result, Lucas took out a few dresses from the suitcase and asked her which one she wanted to wear.

The disgust on Jessica's face became more obvious, "Are you a transvestite? Why do you carry skirts with you..."

"What are you thinking? They are all your size."

Jessica flipped through it and it was really her size.

He would even buy her a small skirt...

"Mr. Lucas really treats me like a daughter. Do you want me to call you daddy?"

"Okay, save it for the next time we do it." Lucas said, hugged her waist, lowered his head and bit her ear to explain: "I went shopping with my mother some time ago, and I saw these and thought they were good-looking, so I bought them according to your size."

Lucas paused for a moment, and then he couldn't help but not tell the rest of the story - then his mother saw it and asked him if he had a girlfriend and to bring her home to see her as soon as possible.

It was too early to give her such an obvious hint now.

He could even imagine that she would laugh at herself after hearing it, 'If your mother knew that you wanted to bring a woman like me home, she would probably kick you and me out together, or break your legs', or 'What? You want to marry a woman like me as Mrs. Lu? '.

He knew her too well, and was very good at using self-deprecation to achieve the goal of being able to retreat unscathed without embarrassing others.

This was her way of protecting herself - before others hurt her, she would hurt herself first and expose the wound, thinking that in this way, the person holding the dagger and wanting to hurt her would not be embarrassed to cut another knife.

Jessica dodged his breath because he was too close to her, "Did I hear you right? Are you asking for compliments from me with this tone?"

Lucas looked at the red mark on her shoulder and lowered his head to cover it with his lips. The warm skin calmed him down. It was just that her return this time was like a dream, and as for the future, it would take time. "It's okay, I'll take you back."