Chapter 8:Sexy lingerie

He asked in a low voice: "Baby, which woman will uncle fuck in the future that will be more satisfying than fucking you?"

He asked questions sincerely, and when he asked her, he was also asking himself.

Jessica only regarded it as the man's sexy words after orgasm, and replied sweetly: "Then the baby will be fucked by his uncle for the rest of his life..."

When Lucas and Ansel heard this, they smiled helplessly. She secretly said that she was just a heartless little girl, and she shouldn't let her mind wander so easily.

Ansel took off the condom that was full of semen and threw it away.

Aidan took her back to the bed and kissed her.

Jessica's body was so weak that she let him do whatever he wanted.

Aidan kissed and rubbed her whole body with messy breath, and the smooth touch under his palm was so good.

Lucas opened her suitcase.

"Old man, why are you looking into our baby's privacy?" Ansel said scornfully, but he also leaned over to take a look.

Lucas smiled and pushed aside the clothes on the surface, revealing the bottom item.

At this time, Ansel smiled in surprise and picked up a black leather collar like a dog chain with one hand. The chain collided and made a jingling sound.

"Our baby is so good at playing?"

Jessica's face was hot as she was lying on the bed, "Don't..."

Lucas also took out other props.

The two men walked to the bed and knelt beside her.

Lucas held a pair of cold handcuffs in his hand and teased her long hair, and said with lust, "Baby, you want to play with me like this?"

"Uh-huh..." The cold feeling of metal brushed against her neck and touched her hot and reddish skin. Jessica felt so comfortable that her voice trembled.

Ansel felt a little sad, so he unbuttoned the collar with a click and leaned over to put it on for her.Lucas lifted up the long hair on her back to facilitate Ansel's movements.

After Ansel closed the hidden buckle, Lucas let down her long hair.

The two men cooperated perfectly.

But it gave Jessica an indescribable weird feeling.

In the previous sex, it seemed that everyone got what they wanted? From now on, she feels like she is a dessert on the table for them to taste...

The other end of the chain connected to the collar was in Ansel's hand.

Ansel suddenly pulled hard, and Jessica let out a startled "Ah" and threw her upper body into his arms.

The material was leather, so it didn't hurt her by applying force.

Ansel pinched her breasts hard, a look of cruelty on his face, "You just want to be his little bitch, don't you?"

Ansel was always a little angry about her secretly looking for Lucas.

Her breasts were not pleasure, but pain that made her face wrinkle up, "No... you are my master too... wuwu, be gentle..."

Ansel didn't seem to hear anything, and his rough fingertips ravaged her two cherry fruits.

Lucas gave Aidan the sexy underwear, "Put it on her."

Lucas put on the upper part of her clothes for her.

Black cross-banded lace see-through suit.

Jessica's beautiful body is white and pink, and her underwear only has three lace straps, the upper and lower ones strangle her two breasts, and the horizontal one in the middle is close to the nipple.

There is a small bell hanging on each of the two nipples. There is a pair of little devil wings on the back.

Underneath her body, there was no fabric in her underwear, and the thin diamond-shaped straps strangled her entire face, making her delicate and delicate lips bulge into a plump shape.

The thin belt extends to the waist and two thighs, forming a visual sense of restraint and the function of leg decoration.

There is also a slender devil tail.

Lucas took her hands through his leg sockets and handcuffed them.

Jessica just spread her legs like this, with her door wide open in a shameful position for them to penetrate at will.

Like a little devil caught by darker humans and imprisoned in captivity.

Lucas held her breasts and caressed them lovingly.

Ansel kissed her deeply.

"Well!--"

Aidan pushed in deeply, and the two small bells on her chest rang once.

Then the ringing sound never stopped.

Jessica was fucked to orgasm several times by Aidan, her vagina spasmed violently, and she still had to hold Ansel's cock in her mouth. Tears streaked down her face.

When Aidan ejaculated, he quickly pulled out his penis, took off the condom, and the milky white semen forcefully ejaculated all over her body.

The three men took turns playing with her all day long.

Very fair, one person at a time.

But because of Aidan's demonstration, every time the three men wanted to cum, they pulled out their condoms and ejaculated all on her.

Her whole body was covered with men's semen, including the bright red vaginal opening and sparse and fine hair.

The little hole is already full of her love juice, it is smooth and smooth, and the penetration is smooth.

However, every time it was Lucas' turn to intervene, Jessica couldn't help but marvel at this man's terrifying self-control.

Because everyone has to change positions after shooting once. Lucas kept eating slowly, and he could fuck her for more than an hour at a time.

Her body became more and more sensitive from behind. The slower she moved, the more her senses were amplified. She could die under him several times, and she could clearly feel the cock in Hanamichi beating with pleasure, but he just slowed down his ejaculation, prolonging the contraction of her climax, thus wrapping the cock tighter.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Jessica could only moan and cry out of instinct, like a dehydrated fish soaked in sweat.

In the end, the three men each played with different parts of her and ejaculated within a few minutes.

The last shot of white turbidity from someone unknown hit her lower abdomen, causing her to contract her abdomen before letting her go.

Feeling sticky all over, Jessica wanted to take a shower, but she didn't have the strength to lift a finger.

Ansel hugged her and sniffed her, letting out a satisfied sigh: "Hmm...it smells like semen. I won't wash her anymore. I'll hold her and sleep for a while, and then wash her again at night."