Chapter 30:Why resist me when you need me

Afterwards, Jessica found that she only wanted to have sex with men and could not like people.

She could not accept a formal relationship.

Because Lily once introduced a boy to her and arranged a meeting time.

But the closer the date was, the more anxious she became, and she even started to vomit and developed a disgusted mentality.

She realized that when she was 18 years old, she liked Maurice, and she used her last ability to like someone else.

From then on, she lost it.

Well... Maurice developed her sexual awareness and sexual enlightenment, but now in bed, Jessica can let herself go in front of other men, but when she meets Maurice, she will return to the reserved and restrained girl, and she will resist being touched by him every time at the beginning.

No one will ever meet 18-year-old Jessica again. She once jumped into another abyss in a panic to escape from one abyss. Then, she was temporarily redeemed by Maurice.

Actually, after the drunken night, Maurice was not avoiding Jessica, but avoiding himself who was worse than an animal. Then he calmly thought about life and the future. After finally thinking it out, Jessica ran away.------------------------

Let's go back to the present tense. Jessica lay flat on the bed, her autumn velvet dress was pushed to her waist, her underwear was stripped off, her body trembled slightly, and her flat belly shrank in grievance.

The man held her legs and pressed them to both sides, forcing her to open her legs, and the center of her legs was exposed in front of Maurice, which was in full view. The white instep was tense, and the toes were curled up uncomfortably.

Maurice looked at the tender place. The light was insufficient that night, so he couldn't see it clearly.

At this moment, he observed it carefully. The color was pink and a little dark, like bean paste or rose.

The swollen flower core showed its head and stood up high.

A pinker slit in the center was aroused by his gaze, and it gently opened and closed, gradually oozing out more transparent mucus.

Maurice's crotch was hard and painful, and he rolled his throat, lowered his head, and smelled the sweet fragrance of the whole flower.

The man's hot breath sprayed on the sensitive private parts, it was very itchy, Jessica whimpered, and a bubble of thick love fluid spit out of the flower hole.

"Jessica, have those men licked you here?" He asked her hoarsely with lust and jealousy.

Jessica bit her fingers and didn't answer, only a few intermittent cat-like calls.

"So beautiful and tender, who wouldn't want to eat it?" Maurice answered himself softly, buried his head, and took her flower in his mouth, sweeping back and forth with his tongue roughly and forcefully, without any rules.

From time to time, he bit it with his teeth, and then scraped it down with the tip of his teeth.

Jessica couldn't stand this kind of stimulation and cried hard, but he didn't care. He flicked the engorged clitoris with the tip of his tongue, and looked up to see her reaction.

She cried uncomfortably, bit her fingers, shook her head, and her hair was scattered on the silk pillow.

She didn't want it, didn't want to scream.

She was resisting him.

Maurice's breath was fierce in an instant. He pulled off her hands, interlocked her fingers, and his tongue attacked the woman's private parts more fiercely.