Chapter 26:Is it a misunderstanding?

Actually, Maurice was teasing her.

He was in the bathroom at the time, and he just heard the sound, but he was not sure. Or rather, he was not sure.

So he waited outside the cubicle without giving up, waiting for the person inside to come out.

In the end, it was really her. After the climax, she came out with another man.

It was difficult for Maurice to describe his inner feelings at the time.

On the one hand, he felt bitterly that she had grown up, and the man who made her grow up was not him.

On the other hand, he wanted to kill that man.

On the other hand, he wanted to handcuff her and ask where she had been in the past few years.

On the other hand, he felt that he had no right to care so much... No, not "care", but "think".

The car drove to the downstairs of the residential area, Maurice looked at the environment, and felt relieved.

There are complete property and security facilities, and the environment is also good. He knew that she had lived well in the past few years.

Taking the elevator upstairs, Jessica took Maurice home.

The first man to come to her residence in two years.

Maurice went in and wanted to change his shoes.

Jessica: "No need to change, there are no men's slippers."

Maurice raised his eyebrows, put on his shoes and walked around. Jessica was very obedient like a little tail.

The single apartment, the bedroom, living room and open kitchen are all integrated, the lighting is good, it is also neat and clean, and the soft furnishings are very girly.

"What kind of work have you been doing in the past few years?" Maurice picked up a small bottle of perfume in front of her dressing table and sniffed it under his nose.

Jessica saw that it was her favorite YSL Black Opium perfume. She bought it because she saw a comment saying: I sprayed this and went out to see a movie with my boyfriend. He almost raped me in the cinema...

Then when she was in City A, she sprayed a little when she went out one night. When the car drove to the riverside, the river breeze blew in, blowing the fragrance around the car. Lucas parked directly by the side of the road. The three men sniffed her neck, collarbone, earlobes, and wrists like they were addicted...

Jessica came back to her senses and answered: "I'm a media worker in a company."

Maurice said, "Oh", put down the Black Opium, picked up another bottle, and smelled it attentively, as if he was tasting perfume.

Jessica didn't disturb him, but she was very tormented.

She didn't know what Maurice wanted to do.

Reminisce about the past? Is there such a way to reminisce?

After several minutes, she was tired of standing and didn't dare to sit on her bed. She couldn't help but say: "Maurice, you..."

"Found it." Maurice held a small light green bottle in his hand, "You sprayed this in the nightclub that day." He has a keen sense of smell and a good memory.

Jessica nodded. She couldn't understand him more and more.

"Where is the dress you wore that day?" Maurice put down the perfume, left the dressing table, walked to the same set of European-style white wardrobes, and opened it.

Jessica felt that something was wrong, and then she remembered that there were pieces of sexy underwear hanging inside, and hurriedly spoke out to stop it, but it was too late.

Maurice had already opened it and saw what was inside. He was not surprised, but his eyes were calm and sank a little.

His long fingers brushed across a row of bulging bras until he picked up a thin strap in the corner, turned around and asked her, "What is this?"

It was a bondage-style sexy underwear. It was called underwear, but there was no fabric at all, just a few straps connected together.

Jessica snatched it away in annoyance, stuffed it back in one go, and closed the closet, "Don't rummage through women's things."

"Woman?" Maurice grabbed her wrist, "Jessica, how old are you?"

He said this as if Jessica was still a girl, forever stuck at eighteen, and would never grow up.

Jessica laughed, "I don't care if it was two years ago or two years later, as long as an adult girl's virginity is broken, she is a woman, right? Maurice, what the hell do you want to do today? What do you want to talk to me about?!"

She lost her temper.

He suppressed his anger.

"What do I want to do? I just want to ask you why you left without saying goodbye?! Do you know... how sad Steven is?" Maurice asked in a suppressed voice.

Maurice, the captain of the special police force, used his younger brother as an excuse.

The distance was too close, and his height advantage easily enveloped her. His cold aura made her uncomfortable, and when he questioned, his hot breath sprayed on her face again.

She turned her face away, "There is no reason to stay. Besides, you were avoiding me at that time. That was your home. You didn't even go back home to avoid me. Isn't that a hint to drive me away?"

Maurice got angry when he saw her indifferent look, and his eyes were red with anger. "Who the hell wants to drive you away? Jessica, can you not only think about your own feelings when doing things?! Don't let others imagine it? Huh? I just want to calm down and sort out my feelings for you. When I finally sorted it out, Steven called and cried and said you left before I even got home. Am I wronged? There has been no news in the past two years. The phone number has changed, and the person can't be found. you have never contacted me and Steven. Jessica, you should explain it to me."