Chapter 35:There are so many ways to play with you

"All prepared for you, play with these three today, and play with the others slowly later." Lucas placed the props on the bed.

The simulated penis, even the blood vessels on the shaft are very realistic, and there are two bells hanging on the sac, and no one knows what they mean.

One of the dildos is common, and the other is a multifunctional cunnilingus machine.

"No, I can't stand it..." Jessica crawled back, and then her ankles were grabbed and dragged down, and she came under the man, and her long seaweed-like hair was spread on the bed.

"I can stand it."

The man picked up the cunnilingus machine and pressed the switch, "The merchant said that if you find the right position, you can climax in one second. Let me see where our Jessica's climax point is..."

Jessica's legs that wanted to close tightly were forcefully separated.

One leg was held down by the man's left hand, and the other was carried on his shoulder. He held the cunnilingus machine in his right hand and went around the lifted leg, pressing it against the clitoris that had long been engorged and could not withstand the slightest ravage.

The cunnilingus machine imitates a soft tongue, but the sucking function is more sensitive, sucking the clitoris like a small mouth.

The pleasure of overstimulation spreads rapidly throughout the body like an electric current. The woman on the bed immediately twists her waist sensitively and wants to escape, "Ahhhh! Um, don't! Ha...ah..."

In a few seconds, the little mouth below keeps flowing with dirty water. She is comfortable and shows a lewd expression. She gave up struggling, grabbed the bed sheet with one hand, and opened her red lips to moan.

"Uncle... um..."

"Bitch." Lucas' eyes darkened, and his big cock was so swollen that it almost burst the zipper of his pants.

Jessica stared at his pants, licked her fingers, and swallowed her saliva, "Uncle, huh...Jessica wants to eat the cock..."

"Which mouth wants to eat it? Hmm?"

"All, all want to eat it..."

Lucas handed the fake penis to her mouth, rubbing the glans to pry open her lips and teeth.

"There is no lubricant, I licked it wet myself."

Jessica obediently stuck out the tip of her tongue and licked the glans in circles, with a lewd expression, and her little hands did not forget to rub the root, as if she really treated it as a real penis.

The bell in the scrotum rang crisply with the movement.

After licking the top, she stretched out her tongue to lick the root,

Lucas stared at her mouth and rubbed the giant penis through his trousers.

The fake penis was completely wet, and he took it back. His big hand wiped the mucus between her legs, and the rough fingertips and palms rubbed over it, and Jessica moaned and trembled.

The fake rod was stained with obscene fluid, and Lucas held it against the hole. The little hole immediately drooled and welcomed and accepted it greedily.

Lucas slowly rotated the fake penis and pushed it in.

The flower wall was stretched open, and the protruding tendons all over the rod rotated and rubbed against the flesh wall, causing the little hole to twitch and the bell to ring.

Lucas let go halfway through the insertion, letting the pussy twitch and eat it bit by bit, with the continuous ringing sound pleasant to the ears.

Lucas did not forget the cunnilingus in his hand and moved around.