Chapter 9:The gentle affection before leaving after the first meeting

At 11 o'clock in the evening, Jessica woke up in the bathtub and Lucas cleaned her.

She lazily soaked in the hot bath and slept for a while.

Her cheeks were pink and moist due to the heat, her eyes were slightly closed, and her long eyelashes cast a shadow.

Lucas looked at her deeply, then looked back. Lifting one of her legs, the big hand under the water gently wiped her vagina with a towel.

A few minutes later, Aidan, fully dressed, walked in and asked, "Are you washed?"

Lucas hummed lightly.

Aidan took a dry bath towel and opened it. Lucas picked up the woman and handed it to Aidan.

Aidan wrapped himself up and went out to the bathroom.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and saw Ansel adjusting her hair.

"Where are you going?"

Aidan wiped away the water stains on her body and said, "I'm afraid you'll be too bored if you're stuck in the room. I plan to take you out to play. The night view of City A is pretty good."

Jessica is actually not very interested. No matter where she goes or where she is, it's not new to her, even if it's her first time.

But she couldn't brush off their good intentions, and she really wanted to go out and get some fresh air.

Jessica asked Aidan to put her down and took out the makeup bag and clothes from the suitcase.

The bathroom had better lighting, so I went into the bathroom to put on my daily makeup. Wearing a thin knitted beige long dress, her breasts look big and her butt is perky.When he came out, Lucas also changed his clothes.

Ansel joked: "She looks like a good and decent woman, but how can she be a little slut who likes to eat men's semen?"

Jessica said while wearing thin strap high heels, "Do you understand the contrast?"She thought for a while, then took out the curling iron, "Give me another five minutes, don't rush me."

She plugged it in to preheat it, and soon she started curling her hair in front of the mirror.

Ansel and Aidan came over curiously, picking up Jessica's curly hair like a big brother playing with his sister's doll.

Aidan, the academic controller, said: "I'll help you."

Jessica handed the curling iron to him, "Be careful, don't burn me and don't burn yourself, and the curvature should be uniform, don't make one big and one small."Aidan controlled it very well, as if he had calculated the data on the angle and time of each set of curls.

After finishing, Jessica spread her curly hair, and her whole person looked like a gentle woman again, "Let's go."

Lucas booked a private room at a specialty restaurant in City A.

The manager naturally recognized Lucas and fawningly stepped forward to guide him.

The style of the private room is Japanese style. You can see green bamboo, pavilion and moonlight outside, which gives it a somewhat elegant artistic conception.

The four of them were seated. Lucas had reserved the dishes in advance. They didn't have to wait long and the dishes and some refreshments were quickly served.

Jessica felt a little uncomfortable. She accepts playing around with each other, each getting what he wants, and hypocrisy, but she is not very comfortable with the fact that other people's kindness to her involves financial interests, even if they are not a lot.