Chapter 32:How much do you want to be part of my life?

Maurice sent Jessica to work, and asked the receptionist after entering the lobby: "What time do you get off work?" Jessica patted the receptionist and signaled not to say anything.

The receptionist smiled and said: "11:30 noon, 4:30 pm."

Maurice left a message to Jessica, "I'll pick you up in the afternoon." Then he turned and walked back to the elevator.

The moment the elevator door closed, Jessica finally couldn't stand it and yelled at him: "Are you so free at work?!"

As soon as the voice fell, the elevator closed and descended.

The receptionist held her mobile phone and typed, asking her: "Is your boyfriend? He looks so good and has a great figure. What does he do?"

Jessica pulled out her mobile phone, but the receptionist had already sent the gossip to the company communication group.

It was too late to withdraw it. Everyone was in the late stage of Internet addiction and was watching their mobile phones. A asked if they had taken any photos, and B said they could check the surveillance.

Jessica gave her the phone back and entered the company.

The boss also saw the WeChat message, and walked out of the office with a cup of coffee in his left hand and a crystal ball in his right hand: "Miss, your presence is a great honor to our company."

"Please be more sarcastic." Jessica sat down, "Do you have any instructions?"

"No, but I was just about to find you. There is a networking dinner tomorrow, and there is a big man with a deep background and a huge network of interpersonal relationships. If you get in touch with him, you may be able to get to know more people with him in the future and get more advertising from international brands. Several big Vs in our company will go, and you should come too."

Cooperating with high-end and classy brands, you can get more money and get gilded. Good marketing effects will also attract more brands.

The big internet celebrities Eric mentioned are those with millions of fans. Jessica is a niche love blogger. People who like her think she is literary, and those who don't like her will only think she is whining, so she has fewer fans and reposts than them.

"I won't go. You say bad things, eat too much, and have never seen the world. It would be bad for our company to lose face."

"You are the one who holds up the good looks! We are big men with big bellies and serious hair loss. When people see us, the company's image will be bad."

Jessica touched her face, "I only put on lipstick today and went out. I feel sorry for praising you against your conscience. But there are other girls in the company, some of whom are beauty bloggers. They often go to brand events and social events. We should find them."

Eric's face flashed unnatural, "Well, let me be honest. The one with the biggest name was interested in you after reading your Weibo, and named you, designated you, and asked you to go."

"What the hell?" Jessica was incredulous.

"Does that big shot like to drink the poisonous chicken soup I make, or think that the movies I watch are very suitable for his taste, or... some selfies? If it's the last one, then he is a pervert." Although the selfies only show hands, legs and collarbones, and never show cleavage.

Jessica is not so confident that a few photos can make people want to see her, but no one can predict the habits of rich people.

"I didn't say that, but he wants all women? Not really, maybe you created too much mystery, which attracted his attention, so he wanted to see your true face. Sister Jessica, you can't not go, everyone depends on you to eat shit or eat!"

"... Can you not give such a disgusting example?"

"Anyway, don't worry, we will definitely protect you and won't sell you out. I will give you 20% more commission for each advertisement in the next two months, okay?"

Jessica: "25%. But I have to go home before 11 o'clock in the evening." It's just a dinner party, just go.

"Okay."

At 4:30 in the afternoon, Maurice came to pick up Jessica from get off work on time.

In the car, Maurice asked Jessica: "You will be at home tomorrow? I will bring you lunch at noon. What do you want to eat?"

Jessica shook her head, "I have to go to the company tomorrow. I have social events in the afternoon and evening. Don't worry about me."

"Where is the social event?"

"My colleagues will take me back and forth. You don't have to."

"Male or female?"

"Damn." Jessica was impatient and ignored him.

Maurice clasped the steering wheel with his slender hands and endured in silence.

Arriving at the downstairs of the apartment building, Jessica unbuckled her seat belt.

Maurice had to go back to the army, so he didn't go upstairs with her. He only reminded her: "There are vegetables and meat in the refrigerator. Remember to make dinner. I will take you to the company tomorrow morning."

"No, I don't know when I will go to the company, but if you wake me up like this morning, I will move out and resign immediately." After saying that, Jessica jumped out of the car, closed the door and left without looking back.

Very bad attitude.

Maurice missed the girl who used to be well-behaved and cute to him.

But, let it change, but at least not like now, when she sees him, she would have three words of impatience on her face - leave me alone.

In fact, Maurice also knows the reason.

After he met her again, he also became annoying and perverted, and couldn't help wanting to control her activities under his nose and know her schedule.

Whatever she wanted to do, he wanted her to sit still and do it himself, and he would look back from time to time to see if she was still there. He was afraid that she would take the opportunity to do something and then slip away without knowing where.