Chapter 6

(Fumiko's Pov)

It's been 6 months of starting my businesses and they are going quite well. I have been meeting with Obito once in a week i would teach him some new move which he would practise the whole week and show me when we meet next time.

As the time is passing I'm getting worried because the time of Sakumo's death is coming. I want to save him for kakashi but how. I have been thinking about this for past few days now and i have a plan if it works then it would bring my 1st change in naruto series. But i need Kushina and Minato's help , i will talk to them about it tomorrow.

When i was near my house i sensed a new chakra.

Fumiko: who is it this time🤦🏻‍♀️

(3rd person's POV)

Fumiko went inside the house.

Fumiko: I'm home. Mom where are you? Is dinner ready yet? I'm so hungry.

Mikoto: Miko come here i have a surprise for you.
Mother said inside the room
When Fumiko entered the room she saw her mom holding a baby in her hands while chatting with a older lady while her father was just sitting there thinking something.

Fumiko: m-mother who is this?

Mikoto: Miko meet shisui, he is your little cousin brother.

Fumiko: s-shisui

Mikoto: do you wanna hold him?

Fumiko:yeah

Mikoto passed the sleeping boy to Fumiko who started at the boy with mixed emotions.

Old lady: Fugaku sama please help this old lady i have no house to live, no children , for who and for what i should live. * Crying*

Fumiko: mother where are his parents?

Mikoto: they passed away.

Fumiko: what wil happen to him now?

Mikoto: this lady here is shisui's grandmother so we are helping them to settle again as there house caught fire last night.

Fumiko: father can i say something

Fugaku:*nodded*

Fumiko:can we let them stay in the house next to us , that's our property so nobody can object on it plus we are not using that house as that's too small but they can use that.

Fugaku: i am thinking the same. For now you guys can stay here until the house get renovated.

Fumiko: you are the best father 💖💖

Fugaku:*blushed* ahem-ahem

Mikoto: * giggles*

Fumiko looks down at the boy who was sleeping some minutes ago was now staring at her which made something stir in fumiko's heart.

Fumiko: *whisper unconsciously with teary eyes* Shisui I'm gonna protect you with my life my little brother. Nee-chan loves you alot.
Saying this she kissed his forehead which made the boy laugh.

Unknown to her all 3 adults heard her and are proud of her.

Time skip~

For 2 days shisui live with us and i love him a lot his smile, his cry, his laugh , his baby blabbering everything is just so lovely. I will protect him at any cost. He give me the motivation to work even harder.

Right now me, Minato and Kushina are working on a seal which can help me save them and many other.

Flashback