Chapter 26

(Fumiko's POV)

Naruto has stole the scroll. By this time I'm sure Iruka and him are coming back with Kakashi. I was eating ramen when suddenly the Hokage appeared.

Fumiko: want some jiji??

Hokage: no, I'm here for something else

Fumiko: and what that might be

Hokage: i want you to be the co-sensie of Naruto's team. You have Moukton so it will be very reassuring to have you with him. Plus you are his guardian so it will be easy to blend with.

Fumiko: okay

Hokage: another thing is that the council will hold a meeting tomorrow and you need to attend it.

Fumiko: what's this meeting about?

Hokage: Danzo wants the council to acquire the Uchiha land. You know what this means right

Fumiko: ofcourse i do. That bastard will never learn, does he

Hokage: *sigh* clearly not

Fumiko: and?

Hokage: what?

Fumiko: what else do you want to tell me

Hokage: *sigh* nothing can slip away from you. I want to announce you as the Substitute Hokage

Fumiko: explain

Hokage: If there is a situation where the village loses it's Hokage and doesn't have replacement, then i want you to take control until the next Hokage is able to do so.

Fumiko: I can't

Hokage: only you can

Fumiko: *sigh*

Hokage: this village is my family Miko and i don't want to leave it unprotected. I'm a broken Sheild and you are the next sheild that can protect this family. So please don't say no.

Fumiko: don't announce it yet. When the right time comes everybody will know anyway.

Hokage: as you wish.

*Time skip~~Morning*

(3rd person's POV)

Fumiko got up and prepared breakfast for Naruto and left a note saying good luck and left to Hokage's office.

Inside Hokage's office many jonins were present discussing about the teams and stuff when a knock on the door caught their attention. The door opened and Fumiko entered the office making the whole room go quite.

Fumiko: Greetings, Hokage sama

Hokage: good morning to you too Fumiko.

This made the jonin stunned. The famous Uchiha Legend is in front of them.