Chapter 25

Fumiko's Skills:

Taijutsu - 9.5
Fūinjutsu - 9.5
Kenjutsu - 9.5
Genjutsu - 10
Ninjutsu -
• Fire - 10
• Lighting - 10
• Wind - 9
• Water - 9
• Earth - 9

Medical ninjutsu - 9.5
Moukton (wood style) - 9
Mastered the Sharingan.
Sensory and Strategic skills - 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kakashi's POV)

It's been 6 years when the Uchiha Massacre happened. I was relieved from my anbu duties some time after that. The Hokage made me a sensei. I thought that now i have the time to spend with Miko but she is always very busy with her duties as KSF leader and with her little brother and Minato sensei's son. I have seen her with him a few times. Most of the time she is on mission with her clones taking care of both the boys. I had a few missions with her and let me tell you that all of them very short time mission, i mean can't Hokage sama gave us a mission that takes a long period of time ☹️. Father knew about my feelings for her and he the biggest tease i have ever seen. Even Asuma and Kurenai doesn't leave a chance.

Flashback

Asuma, Kurenai, kakashi, Guy and Fumiko were in a restaurant having launch.

Kurenai: we barely get the chance to eat with you Miko

Asuma: yeah, that old man doesn't give to time to rest.

Guy: don't disrespect the youthful Hokage my youthful friend.

Kakashi: *sigh*

Fumiko: no, the Hokage doesn't give me that much work but i have 2 teenagers to take care of too, remember

Asuma: oh yeah, i forgot

Kurenai: so how is it going with your brother and your son?

Fumiko: Sasuke has been more cold to me, in short he hates me more than ever. Naruto is as same as ever, happy and bubbly child.

Guy: you'll be a great mother Miko

Asuma: why don't you settle with someone, almost all men in Kohana are in love with you

Kakashi: (what the hell is he saying...why would she choose those useless bastards)

Fumiko: they don't love me Asuma, they just love how popular I'm, how rich I'm and my beauty. They don't even know what I'm like in person, what kind of personality i have , my likes , dislikes, what was my past , nothing, they know nothing about me so no, they don't love me.

Kurenai: she is right. But Miko, do you have feelings for someone??? *Asked in a teasing manner*

Fumiko: yes

Asuma/Guy/Kakashi: *chocked*

Kurenai: really 😃 who is he

Fumiko: He is someone who is beautiful both inside out, is strong enough to protect me. That's it I'm not gonna tell anything else.

Kurenai: i think i know who you are talking about~~~~

Asuma: i think i know too

Guy: who is that person

Kakashi: (she already have someone she like??)

Kurenai: why don't you tell him then

Fumiko: there are many reasons