Chapter 12

Time Skip~ 4 years

Fumiko's Age~ 12

Fumiko's skills:

• Taijutsu - 8

• Genjutsu - 8.5

Fūinjutsu - 9.5

• Sensory skills - 8

• Strategic skills - 8.5

• Medical ninjutsu - 7

• Kenjutsu - 8

• Ninjutsu -
Fire - 9
Lighting - 9
Wind - 8
Water - 8
Earth - 7

Fumiko at 12:

Yuta and kenji wear the same dress as the symbol of team SU

Yuta and kenji wear the same dress as the symbol of team SU. They used to hide their faces but revealed at war to intimidate the opposite side by a little and show what type of power kohana possess.

(Fumiko's Pov)

It's been 4 years from the day Itachi was born. The 3rd ninja war is happening. It's been 3 years but the war is still going on. And here i am leading a group in the war at the age of 12. Let me tell you how it came at this point.

Flashback

After the funeral of Shinra.
Hokage: Your team doesn't have a captain as of now plus Shinra's death has taken a toll on you guys which is not good for you guys. So for now team Shinra will be disbanded.

Kenji: I'm sorry to interrupt Hokage sama but i have someone who can still lead team Shinra.

Hokage: who?

Yuta: Uchiha Fumiko

Fumiko: w-what

Kenji: Miko it's either you become our captain our let this team be disband.

Yuta: please Miko, i want to continue Shinra sensei's legacy.

Fumiko: lord Hokage i will be the captain and will not disappoint you so please don't disband this team.

Hokage: very well. From now on team shinra will be the special force under the direct command of hokage. This special force will not follow any dress code like anbu. You will do mission much more dengerous like your last mission where your identity can't be give away just because of anbu mask or tatoo so you will the special force which will be free to do missions according to your ways.

Fumiko: thanku lord Hokage. From this day we will be Team SU will be kohana's special force.

Hokage: SU?

Fumiko: *smiled softly* Shinra Uzumaki.

Both yuta and kenji have smiles on their faces.

We did every mission given to us without any failure or casualities. We were strong and merciless. We saved the innocent and punished the corrupted.And that's how our team become known all around the 5 nations.