Chapter 11

It's been 1 year and 3 months of us staying in the Rainbow village. After the death of Shinra sensei we freed the leader of this village. As the village has only few ninjas it was easy for the gang to control the village.

Flashback

Leader: we are helpless as we have very less ninjas here. So i want to ask for your help. Please don't deny.

Fumiko: okay we will stay here for 6 months and in that period we will train as many ninjas as we can.

Yuta: but how

Kenji: we will split them into 3 types sensory, medic and fighter.

Fumiko: please tell all the interested ones to give their name the one who are interested in medical ninjutsu will be under Kenji , sensory will be under Yuta and fighter will be under me

So after 2 days we got many students
Me: 56
Yuta: 34
Kenji: 45
There were 15 more students who wants to do fighting with sensory too so yuta will handle them as he is a great fighter too.so in total Yuta got: 49

Flashback ends

We trained them for 6 months non stop now they have enough power so
We are leaving today.
After 1 year and 3 months we'll see our home, our village,our parents.

After a journey of 15 days we are finally here.

Fumiko: we are finally home

Yuta: yeah. Our parents are going to be surprised.😁😁

Kenji: first let's go to the Hokage's office we need to submit our report and we also need to tell him about sensei.

At the Hokage's office

*Knock knock*

Hokage: come in

After getting Hokage's permission we entered the office.

Fumiko: Hokage sama *bows* Team Shinra reporting sir.

The Hokage was shocked to see us.

Hokage: you three......where have you been, there was no news from your side. We thought something has happened to you so we passed a decree stating team Shinra as MIA(Missing In Action). Now that you are here please submit your report.

Kenji told the Hokage about everything happened in this past 1 year and 3 months.

Hokage: so you want my permission to bury both Shinra and Shimura in our village.

Fumiko: yes Hokage sama. We also request a private funeral so only team shinra and you will be there. We don't want anyone to comment or pass there opinion on his death. Please state him as KIA (Killed In Action)

Yuta: and here is the written report about the mission.

Yuta submitted the written report.

Yuta: also , what will happen to us now, i mean as a team we don't have a captain now.