Chapter 9

(Fumiko's Pov)

After my fight. I was announced the winner.

Hokage: i announced Uchiha Fumiko as a jonin. Once she is at the right age she will one of my personal ANBU.

Danzo: Uchiha's sure have a rare talent. Why did you kept her to yourself Fugaku. She can be a great weapon for the village.

Fugaku: Danzo i-

Fumiko: father let me ans this please.

Fugaku nodded.

Fumiko: Danzo san i am happy that I'm acknowledged by great ninjas like you all. But let me clarify this neither my father ever hide the fact that I'm strong and a prodigy what everyone calls me and nor i want to be a weapon. I will protect the village and it's king but for that i don't have to turn into a killing machine or a weapon. Both of us wants the same, village's saftey but our ideals doesn't match. You are ready to kill and sacrifice other's life while you sat back but i would rather die myself than other people make sacrifices. And that's the difference between us.

Fugaku: I'm sure you get your ans Danzo.

Without saying anything Danzo left from there as well as the village elders.

Hokage: Fumiko don't approach him carelessly in the future.

Fumiko: i understand.

Hokage: now here is you jonin vest.

Hokage: you are a jonin level without any doubt but still a child and have a lot to experience so you will be placed on a team where you will be going on different missions

Hokage: you are a jonin level without any doubt but still a child and have a lot to experience so you will be placed on a team where you will be going on different missions. Once you are enough experienced you will become a single person team. Then if you like you can join the anbu.

Fumiko: thanku.

When the hokage left everyone congratulated me.

Mikoto: let's go home I'm making your favourite dinner tonight.

On the way i saw a small puppy jumping happily on the entrance gate of Uchiha compound.
"Shisui the puppy" 😂
When he saw me he started running towards me with his small paws.

Fumiko: * chuckled*

Shisui came and hugged my legs.

Shisui: nee-chan you are a jonin now yeeeeee*giggles*

I picked him up in my arms.

Fumiko: yes my little puppy. When you become older I'll train you too.

Shisui: really* blinking eyes*

Fumiko: yes really.

He looks so happy just with the thought of training. I promise I'll protect your smile litte brother.

Fumiko: mother is gonna cook a fest tonight you wanna join?

Shisui: yes yes. Can i also stay with you tonight?