Chapter 10

(Fumiko's Pov)

It's been almost 3 months we are in the rainbow village. We have been keeping a close eye to it. But something is off.

Shinra: Something is not right.

Kenji: we should enter the village as civilians maybe we can get some more information.

Yuta: ken is right. We only know about that weapon shipment is frequent and in a huge amount plus we have proof about it but we still don't know what's happening inside the village.

Fumiko: they are right sensei . If they are really starting the war then we need proof to prove it. So we need to take the risk and go inside the village.

Shinra: Alright then me and Miko will infiltrate the village as father and daughter. Yuta and ken will keep an eye for shipments. Is that clear.

All 3 of us: crystal.

Time skip~ 2 months

For the next 2 months we did as planned.

Shinra: Miko we need to talk about this with others.

Fumiko: yes sensei. They are about to make a move in next month. We have be ready for everything.

Same day at night

Fumiko: where are these 2 idiots now

Shinra: maybe romancing somewhere.

I give him a comfused look.

Shinra: what? Don't tell me you didn't noticed that they have feelings for each other.

Fumiko: i haven't noticed that but i think they looks good together.

Just then both Yuta and ken came

Kenji: so any news

Shinra: The rumor about Rainbow village starting a war is half true and half false.

Yuta: what's that mean

Fumiko: The leader of this village has been kidnapped by a gang name Black Shadow. Now they are the one controlling the village. Their moto is to take control over the 5 nations starting with ours.

Shinra: the real person behind this is somewhere in the hiding.

Ken: that means if we attack right now it will be mostly futile.

Yuta: yeah , that will alert them. So what to do now.

Fumiko: we have to wait for the right time. The leader of this gang has to come out.

Shinra: but we don't have that much time miko.

Yuta: sensei is right they have already gathered enough weapons and supplies.

Fumiko: then let's make the leader come out.

Kenji: what's the plan

Fumiko: we will steel their supplies plus kill the people working for them and make it seems like it's a robbery case and not some ninjas.

Shinra: that's risky but we don't have any other option. let's do this.

Kenji: the next shipment will be after 2 weeks.

Yuta: but i don't think this will be effective because he already have enough supplies, a little shipment won't bother.

Fumiko: we'll keep doing that untill he comes out .

After 2 weeks

(3rd person's POV)

Shinra: is everyone on position?