Day 338

Though I was just a spectator yesterday, the【Holy War】has continued without interruption. Various【Magic】spells exploded everywhere, scattered sparks, abnormal noises, and the impact of weapons and skills colliding were heard, flesh and blood fell as if dancing, and lives perished. The struggling urge to kill and the will to fight, screams and angry roars kept echoing without cease.

If it wasn't for the auto-repair of the decisive battle ground as time progressed, it would've collapsed long ago in the storm of destruction. The【Holy War】that has passed a day, after starting on the decisive battle ground, is advancing almost as originally planned.

There won't be too many casualties among our ranks even if we kept the Allied Forces and the Allied Armies company at the same time. he more time passes, the more both of the enemy armies' war potential gets cut down. However, there is a little bit of a miscalculation. It seems that the decline of the Allied Forces' military power is less than expected.

If the current Allied Armies have lost 40% of their war potential to Asue's group, it was expected that 60 to 70% would be cut down from the Allied Forces to Burasato and Supesei's group. In reality, they suppressed it down to only 40%. Still, we've had satisfactory military gains. After all, the cause of that expectation is excluded since the "Holy Lady" existence seems to play a big role.

Even if the Allied Forces' soldiers have been greatly strengthened to the point that some are almost 【Hero】 rank, they won't be able to stand against the wide-range combo hit annihilation attacks from Burasato and Supesei.

Due to the various【Savior】's peculiar【Magic】which included "Easlav Res LargSt. God armor of Spirit Wrought Warrior Deliverance", most of the damage was negated. This allowed the Allied Forces' soldiers to display a toughness as if they were undead.

Do the Alliance soldiers feel neither fatigue nor pain? Even when their arm or foot are chopped off or their lungs crushed, they're not stopping.

Even when they lose their limbs, it is instantly regenerated when they retreat. It seems that their blazing fighting spirit has caused them to bear the mental damage. They continue to be revived even though the physical damage exceeds their body's limits.

For such a reason, it's certain that it would be more fun to be dealing with the Allied Forces because of the White Lady's existence, who waits in the rear and continues restoring her allies without end.

Well, she is an existence with the 【Divine Protection】 of a 【Great God】 similar to me after all. Doing that much is understandable and a matter of course.

At any rate, it is different from yesterday when everybody fought joyously, while I watched and used the ability 【Protection Domain of the Divine Beast】 to prevent any stray bullets. Because the request 『 Don't enter the fight first, we wish to fight on our own 』 came from everyone, I endured it, but the time limit I gave them has finally ended.

After I fully motivated myself by eating the delicious breakfast made by the 『Meal Hero』, I held special weapons in each of my 4 silver arms. Since everybody has fought enough, I too must enjoy it today.

 d――■ З ■――b / 3rd POV mode

Ovarou cancelled the ability 【Protection Field of the Divine Beast】 which was set up all around him, then he stood up from the chair which was from Velvet's inheritance.

Because he was worried and troubled that the chair might get destroyed, he stored it in his item box. Then he began to do some warm-up exercises, turning his neck to the sides and easing the stiffness from his shoulders. Probably because of his hardened body, it made "gokigoki" sounds every time it moved.