Day 341

Holding a golden wineglass in one hand, I sat in a chair admiring the sunrise beyond the horizon.

Sometimes this kind of morning is not bad.

Thanks to my high physical recovery, my wounds have already closed but the mental fatigue still remains.

It can also be said that I have less vigor than usual.

It feels like something heavy, and somehow my movement also became slow.

Thinking about nothing, I continue to gaze at the sunrise for a while.

It is a little dazzling but, because of 【Extreme Light Resistance】, I can see it normally.

After regaining some vigor, I tried to get up.

The desire to finish the [Holy War] and lazily rest is rising, but the clean up is more important.

Before I can enjoy the hot springs, there are some various things to do from now on.

Frankly speaking, from now on, the age of civil war is approaching.

The loss of powerful 【Salvation Warriors】 is big, but the important thing is the majority of the warforce called 【Heroes】 has been lost. Thanks to that, the protection from the [Holy Kingdom] also become impossible to do.

(ED: 救聖 translated as "Salvation Warriors" refers to both Savior and the Saints)

Vassal countries can't refuse the request from the [Holy Kingdom], but it was with no good result, therefore only losing their precious 【Heroes】...... [Rotten Hero] is still living, but from now on, dissatisfaction and anxious from the small countries are accumulating.

Not only the 【Emperor】 and the 【Generals】 that followed him, along with the talented elites that were lost, but until the next generation Emperor is decided, a lot of confusion will continue and is easily to be expected inside both the [Demon Empire] and the [Beast Kingdom].

Also, the Empire has lost more than half of their 【Heroes】, including [Cloud hero]. The lost of their warforce is at the level that can't be ignored.

And other countries will seize the opportunity of the reduction of warforce to change their international approach. Especially the countries that are far away from the Holy Kingdom, which will plan to take their land.

The Holy Kingdom still have the [Holy Sages], therefore, it will not be easily defeated. However, until now, they have a history of brutally attacking and trying to conquer other countries.

There are many local people that are holding grudges. Those in the conquered lands may try to rebel and start a new country. Originally, the source of flame was already there.

This [Holy War] triggered that flame.

A Holy War incites greed and violence.

The sounds of those footsteps are heard, quietly but surely.

Those strayed ones work in favor for me, it may even give birth to new 【Heroes】.

That is what I thought of, but before taking any action, cleaning up after the party takes priority.

I stand from the chair and see the surrounding, there are many drunk people lying down in a miserable way.

The [Holy war] is winding down but this time there are approximately 2000 people attending this party.

There are a few people that are weak to alcohol, but the majority here is from the Demon species, that are big eaters and drink alcohol like water.

Also, there are giants that drank a whole different amount of alcohol, Dragon people like Ramura and Uwabami so the cost for foods and drinks are quite costly.