Day 367

Cleaning will wait until after the festival.

The trash can which was installed in [Parabellum Hot Spring Village] is by a river, so it is easier to handle, making the cleaning simpler.

There is still the case that trash has to go out and we have to clean the street stalls as well as the various decorations from banquet that were freely scattered.

It was a special occasion, so I was just doing an overall cleaning of the inside of the base for the first day.

Member are cleaning the places where they are generally active and individual houses.

I rallied a part of the members and cleaned the house, in the end deciding to go around to see the Blacksmith, Alchemist, the Sisters, and Dorian.

It seems others felt the same, everyone seemed to be cleaning briskly, but still there was dirt you could not quickly reach.

I make a controlled liquid sink into a form of acidity like alkaline using [self-body fluid property manipulation] and cleaned with a cloth made of a golden thread I knit.

Then dirt was coming off in a fascinating way. There was also some stubborn dirt which doesn't fall easily, but for the most part it can be cleaned easily.

Stubborn dirt may be cleaned through force or by a magic medicine an alchemist has made.

The cleaning for the first day is accomplished using various methods.

Collected dirt and dust are taken away, and I seem able to get to quite a good sleep today.