Day 370

After waking up and doing morning training as usual, taking a bath after a good sweat, I finished the preparations and assembled everything in front of [Ghost Wailing Gate], all before eating a meal at noon.

Altogether the group consisted of dozens of the main members such as Minokichi and Kanami, along with the children Oniwaka, Auro, Opushii and Argento with a few other members like Redhead all gathered before me.

When the preparations were finished, I passed through the [Ghost Wailing Gate] and moved to the Ship Ambrasm Parabellum.

It's possible to see the busy trade city when I appear on the ocean where the harbor for trade is popular. The Ship Ambrasm Parabellum is moored next to Labyrinth City Dur Gha Varia which is a maze city at the same time.

Apparently, it seems to be more cheerful than usual, or at least that is what I understood after observing the Labyrinth City Dur Gha Varia for a long time from afar.

A barker's voice sounded from among the large number of customers in the festival-like ceremonies, and smiles spilled from the people who walked in the city.

In advance of the Ship Ambrasm Parabellum, during the festival apparently, a whistle arrives which announces our departure and an anchor is raised, so I'll make sure that we can take off at any time.

Since there is no other ship like Ship Ambrasm Parabellum which traveled the world periodically, this must also be an ideal event for them.

Anyway I will prepare to move after I've bathed in the sea breeze for a while.

The last whistle loudly rings once more, and a huge wheel crank is increasing the number of rotations gradually. A hull like a mountain slowly picks up speed, certainly slowly but surely, and the bow is slowly turning to face towards the vast ocean.

I hear the whistle and notice the situation here.

Labyrinth city Dur Gha Varia where you assume it was wished that sailors return from sailing safely, and that where a famous [Minstrel] from the past wrote a song that started to play.

It mixed with the sound of the musical instruments and you could also hear men's voices from the bold sea.

It is a cheerful and comfortably bold sound that is pleasant to hear.

While being seen off on such a grand scale, we also started our search for delicious new ingredients that we have not heard of yet, we set off to a new continent.