Day 355

After finishing the morning's training, we decided to go fishing in the third largest lake in the Great Forest where the elves called «Alebasla».

Alebasla is located in the place where four rivers flowing from various parts of the Great Forest cross each other, it has a reasonable size and depth.

The water is moderately clear, and I could see a variety of large and small fish shades swimming underwater. Besides fish, I could also confirm small crab-type monsters and aquatic snake-type monsters, so it might be interesting to fish around the area here.

Beneath a blue sky that was clear and serene, we entered the shadow created by the branches of trees spread overhead, waiting and baiting prey with a fishing rod produced from the Labyrinth while sitting in a chair installed next to the lake.

While listening to the hum of insects and singing birds in the distance, the time was going past in quite a relaxed way. In times of peace, it is not a bad way to pass the time.

And because there seems to be no lack of prey that take bait from the hand, the fish that we caught were almost uncountable, and the sisters handled them on the spot.

The river fish "Renbomasu", which seemed likely to be about 40 centimeters, is then removed of its internal organs, pierced by iron skewers and neatly set side-by-side in front of the charcoal fire.

The only seasoning used was salt, and having put fat on top of them. The smell drifting from the rainbow trout, which was roasted with charcoal fire, was truly appetizing.

*Gulp* as I involuntarily swallow my saliva.

Whether or not that also aroused their appetites, the others followed me fishing one after another, Kanami and Blacksmith, Female Knight, Dorian, Oniwaka, Opushii, Auro and Argento were also fired up.

Alchemist has also come along, but Alchemist is sitting on an outdoors couch hugging Nicola.

So yes, today also serves as a sort of family service.

This is why I decided to spend the day fishing and enjoying the barbecue.